Noc's brute

ringo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
when i put in the account name i want it to crack it asks put the .txt file the proxies are listed in...now is this made for diablo2 accounts??

nagol

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
noc is made for ALL b.net accounts at least im pretty sure..

Proxies are so that blizzard doesn't catch you heheh... You need a proxy finder to get some proxies which im still looking for but just recently just took a pretty bad hit from viruses/trojans so I haven't had time to find one..

ringo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ya well the noc brute forcer that i got came with a .txt file called proxies and it has all these ip's..are those the proxies...come on msn nagol..

WutUpDoGG

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yea where did you get this noc brute force prog? can you tell site? or plz send link to WutUpDoGG@snet.net btw if you can just use any old proxies for this I have a great site with tons of really fast working ones if thats what you guys need...

ringo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey whats this site u said about the proxies cud u give me the site to my email..

dj_skar69@hotmail.com

Go to yahoo and type in noc brute force, you should get some sites but becareful not to get any trojans.

Majin_Flack38

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Get a keylogger/trojan at www.net-devil.com bet GUI for a trojan and has great options. I feel its twice as good as Sub7, and theef the other two top trojans/most popular. not really the best ones. but got with Netdevil has a great key logger and 1.5 has an offline keylogger for your aol dial up vicitms

S

[~(SiCNeSs)~]

to get NOC brute to crack a account password you would need like 200-300 proxies.. its not worth the time to gather that many just for them to die

Redsparrow2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey Guess what satan........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................no.

MagiaScura

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol u ppl heard of google ya its a relly cool site that u can find stuff with...comon ppl just do a serch for bruteforce and sites will come up...and to think i will send u a site that took 3 hrs to find and plus u will never get this working for d2...like sum 1 said in this thread 200-300 proxys hah you would when the lottery b4 u got this many proxies working at one time.