No ones going to buy Starcraft: Ghost

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Laharl

Interesting. Exactly how far back?

I would be truely overwhelmed with joy if I could use ALL my really old games in it...

grego

Reaction score
If its not for 360 ima have to shoot something. And wowzers i thought Bethesda was bad at keeping up with the community, SCG is horrible, we need some Blizzard employees in here talking with us.

L

Laharl

Do you think Blizzard really cares enough about it's customers to have Blizzard Employees post on nonofficial forums? They have "better" things to be doing.

grego

Reaction score
Well the Bethesda employees sure do, on several occasions.

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Big-Fat-Homo said:
Interesting. Exactly how far back?

I would be truely overwhelmed with joy if I could use ALL my really old games in it...

As far back as the original NES, and every system inbetween, plus more. This will be thru their downloadable system, so you couldn't play an old Nintendo Cartridge, you'd have to download it.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
yea but de we really have to play with that controller for like idk n64 games?

L

Laharl

Awesome. I would so buy rev now.

*Buys an American flag, paints it white, draws Nintendo's logo*

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
You could just buy a white flag. Or a jap flag, as it is predominatly white.

S1LV3R_IC3

Reaction score
well if the game comes out this year im gunna get it. the graphics wont be that horrible.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
... why did they do that...?

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I know that, but why...?

L

Laharl

Again, it's obvious that Blizzard values Warcraft fans over their Diablo and Starcraft ones.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
No, it isn't. You're just an idiot that's pissed off because he isn't getting his way.

Seriously. You think that just because they got WoW going, and WC3 was the newest game, that they're all about Warcraft? You realize that people waited longer for WC3 than we have been for SC2 or D3, and it was long overdue right? Oh wait, that would actually be knowing the facts, which you obviously don't. Did you also know that Blizzard threw up the idea of making WoW a starcraft game, but because of development on Starcraft: Ghost, they didn't want to stack it up? Oh wait, again, that would be knowing the facts. Something you obviously have none of.

L

Laharl

Ideas are meaningless compared what they actually do.

So you're saying that them cancelling Starcraft: Ghost and having no plans at all for Diablo 3/Starcraft 2 is showing that they care at all about the folks who play those games?

Then again, did you know that they are starting to (blatently) crap out on their Canadian Broodwar/Diablo II servers so that, at times, it's almost impossible to get a decent connection? No, sir. You did not.

If I didn't know better I'd say that they are giving up on both series' and focusing entirely on Warcraft.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Corporal Awesome said:
No, it isn't. You're just an idiot that's pissed off because he isn't getting his way.

Seriously. You think that just because they got WoW going, and WC3 was the newest game, that they're all about Warcraft? You realize that people waited longer for WC3 than we have been for SC2 or D3, and it was long overdue right? Oh wait, that would actually be knowing the facts, which you obviously don't. Did you also know that Blizzard threw up the idea of making WoW a starcraft game, but because of development on Starcraft: Ghost, they didn't want to stack it up? Oh wait, again, that would be knowing the facts. Something you obviously have none of.
Please, reread that.

L

Laharl

If I didn't know better I'd say you couldn't see what is directly in front of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.