No crosshair while sniping/scoped, help!!!

WQ87

Reaction score
Website
www.bodybuilding.com
Don't know how it happened, but when i was sniping one time, there was no crosshair in it and there still isn't. I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it with all the hassle of reinstalling halflife and steam and the crosshair in the scope is still gone. I don't know exactly how to fix it but i would appreciate it if you guys can help me out in a way; i know some of you guys had this problem before and fixed it. Picture shown below:

X

xjMaN88lx

friend had this. he reinstalled. remember save ur STEAMAPP file and then when u reinstall add it back. it should work then. there is also a command u can do but if u reinstall all the things that were done will reset

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Crap forgot the command in consol. Crosshair_1 or cl_crosshair1 or.. well someone knows it. Its a command that can fix it, my friend had the same problem a month ago. Just look at the steam commands ,and try the ones with crosshair/scope in the name.

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
its a good way to learn aiming without help, basically you should be able to be as good with or without skinned scope just because of the immense zoom the sinper rifles offer

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
Originally posted by Korittke
its a good way to learn aiming without help, basically you should be able to be as good with or without skinned scope just because of the immense zoom the sinper rifles offer
Well its good to at least know where the exact middle point of a sniper rifle is or else you might end up only wingin the dude in the arm. Then before you can another shot off hes killed you. After you get used to it THEN i would say that you could practice crosshairless.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Or you guys could be really cheap and zoom in twice with a scope, take a black marker, put a dot on your monitor where the midle of the crosshair is, great for no scopeing if your not use to it(also helps you learn to no scope).