No Cd Crack

T

themocker

Ive just finished downloading a program that has all halflife programs in it and i need a no cd crack for it, i would go to kaaza but its soo dam screwed with viruses and all of the sites off msn are in itlian or something, so if anyone can help me i would be thankfull.

Mocker

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
laffin my ass off................ why do u need a nocd for halflife?

T

themocker

because its a illeagl downloaded version with team fort, day o defeat and a few others of the halflifes with it and i need a no cd crack for it

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
Are you talking about Steam, or did you actually go out and download some huge file that contained all the games?

Steam doesn't require a CD, but you have to have a CD key from any HL game to play online. It's impossible to play HL-related games online without a unique, storebought CD key.

...and the max sig size is 550x200 pixels and 30kb.

KillerMe

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.alm.web1000.com
Ya the games are free, you just need a CD Key (which isn't free, so I guess the games aren't really free).

If you downloaded steam, you don't need a CD.

If you dowloaded some other program (illegial) I seriously doubt there is a CD out there for it.

T

themocker

it was steam ive downloaded but it wants me to get a cd key and i dont think i can, will a cd key generator work?

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
just buy the game. if you cant afford it thats your problem and no reason to do something illegal. this game is supposed to be played only by rich people thus it costs money ok.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Or in better terms...

We don't discuss illegal materials here, so unless you want to go to the store, and buy one of the cheap $10 expansions such as Half-Life:Blue Shift, then you need to find another forum to give you a cd-key.

And 99% of the time, a key gen won't let you play online.