Nintendo 3DS ambassador program

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
I forgot that this program existed until today. If you do not know what it is, basically it is a program that anyone who bought a 3DS before the price drop was enrolled in, granted you went to the store before some date.

They let you download 10 NES games for free:

Super Mario Bros
Donkey Kong Jr
Balloon Fight, Ice Climber
The Legend of Zelda
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
NES Open Tournament Golf
Yoshi
Wrecking Crew.
Metroid

I have not played some of these but Zelda and Metroid are obviously awesome. They will also put up 10 games for download from GameBoy Advance by the end of the year.

I am not sure if the price of these games would make up for the price drop, but they didn't have to do anything like this and it was a good move on Nintendo's part.

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
agreed, great move on Nintendo's part. I wasn't interested in buying the 3DS before and at the price drop I didn't care either. But I was very tempted to pay the full price and get all those games!

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
agreed, great move on Nintendo's part. I wasn't interested in buying the 3DS before and at the price drop I didn't care either. But I was very tempted to pay the full price and get all those games!
Haha, I knew a few people that actually did that. It is too bad that the only games worth getting are remakes (Zelda and Starfox) but they have some original titles coming out this winter.