Night Impire [Teh Void This?]

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red] OOC: Alright this is 20 years after the recent events in KoE. If you read my last post in KoE, Igor is considered dead by everyone. In reality he has taken off to his homeland to start an Impire, for it is his destiny. After 20 years of uniting the separate tribes he succeded, and his impire became a strong indipendent nation.

Here are the cities

Roshia- Capitol, richest city
Black Castle- The place there Igor lives, located on the Kalibian Mt. Range.
Fosha- One of the great clan cities, the place there lands best warriors are trained. Collesium is located here
Ropka- Mining city, most of Impire's natural resources is collected and manufactured in here.

Thats it for now. There are over clan cities but i am gonna make them up as we go along. Anyway Igor took a new name Gavrila, Emperor Gavrila. If you gonna be the char you are in KoE remember that you are 20 years older, Sam for example would be an adult by now. NO ONE KNOWS THAT IGOR IS ALIVE. remember that, oh and Igor now got grey hair and a small grey beard, although he still has more then 4000 years until he dies from age

BoT:

I woke up in the black castle and looked outside the window, a great mountain range spread to the sides of the castle. Snow was everythere, and the dark stone from which the castle was build was looking even darker because of all the white snow surrounding it. I made a decision, even if my identity is to be revealed my kingdom needs to prosper, for that it needs to trade, and Kingdom of Evers'ilance is the trading partner i need. I already sent the embassy to Ever'ilance. All i had to do for now was wait for Raphael's reply.[/glow]

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Name: Etheral
Job:try to live

BoT

I woke up on the streets of the black castle hoping the a generous king fellow would give me shelter or food the name was Etheral lived on streets with one precious blanket, i needed a friend or someone to rely on but I never had a chance

FL4R3

Member!
Reaction score
??

im conf00zed