Night Elf Strategies

Killer Kat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well hopefully we can get a sticky on this so people dont keep posting for night elf strat requests. Ill write one of my night elf strats and hopefully some of you other night elf players will post them here too. Thanks.

Take on of 1 wisp and build an altar other 4 to gold.

Que up 4 wisps first wisp builds moon well far from your tree but not to far.

Rally the rest of your wisps on a tree.

When you get 100 lumber get a huntress hall.

Wisp that built altar goes to gold.

Wisp that built moon well build second moon well about 2 spaces next to it.

Then after you start building the huntress hall build a aow under the first moon well.

Get about 10 wisps on lumber.

When AoW is done que up to hunts.

Build second AoW under the second the moon well.

Build moon wells spread out around your base but dont make it to crowed.

When you get about 6 hunts and maybe some archers upgrade tree.

When upgrading your tree upgrade your hunts.

Keep Pumping hunts and archers.

After tree is done build AoL and Whatever builds those Fararie Dragons I forget what its called.

Build Dryads and Fararie Dragons.

Thats pretty much all you need to know for that strat Creep alot and level up your hero.

Expand when you get the chance but not to early.

Good Luck... And please post your Night Elf Strats Here so we can get a sticky on this.

Thanks.

CommanderBean

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
how about this one?

Killer Kat... i read another one of ur strats on another thread (archers, mgs, and f. dragons) and i wonder... which one would u go w/ now u said that was what u used???:confused:

Shizo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Take on of 1 wisp and build an altar other 5 to gold
the last i knew you didnt start you 6 wisps...

Get about 10 wisps on lumber.
yeah just a tad too many... a waste of 4 gold that could be used for a druid of the claw..

After tree is done build AoL and Whatever builds those Fararie Dragons I forget what its called.
if you call yourself a night elf user and you dont know this then never play warcraft3 again.... its Ancient of Wind...

Expand when you get the chance but not to early.
one of the dumbest things i have ever heard.... with any race you want to expand as early as possible...

No one listen to him please...he's really dumb...

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
*sigh*

The 10 Wisp part is OK in early-mid game to stockpile lumber for a late victory (look to tech first for that) but GET THOSE WISPS INTO ANCIENTS!

ShadowStealer87

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey killer Kat u are a disgrace to NE, this fararie dragon you were taling about lmao. well i'm not sure but is that a mix between a ferari and a faerie dragon. If so the last time a checked a Ferari is a car and a faerie dragon is a unit in Warcraft 3. Just wanted to straighten that out

Shizo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
and that post had to do with what?

X42 your not right on this one, 10 wisps onto lumber is bad, 8 is max, after you get like 6000 lumber saved up, start carrying the wisps in your army, especially against humans, but mass protectors is also fine, id just rather do damage to enemy casters and heros.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Why 8? 10 can stockpile more lumber easily. It just depends on how ya go, I go for 2 AoWs and 2 AoLs and maybe with 2 ToLs around the map, so I get that many. Oh, and a Wind as well for fun.

Shizo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well, in an anti harrass case, imagine one hero being left, lets say an archmage, but all your units are dead, and you have 10 wisps, if you had that extra 2 food, you could have had 1 more target for them to kill, possibly giving your hero a chance to escape and heal at a moon well, x42, its all about shiznit that happens during battles, not entirely about the resources.

ShadowStealer87

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
A problem I've had during a game but has gotten much better now is when I am out creeping I forget to make use of my resources. Then if I lose a group of units, I go back to my base and I have nothing. Then when my opponent attacks I'm shit outta luck. I have gotten much better at that bbut everyonce in awhile I do it again. Wondering if anyone else has that problem?