3 wisps at gold
2 building altar and moon well
pump 2 more wisps at gold
pump 3 wisps at wood
send the 2 building wisps to make ancient of war and ancient of wonders
pump 2 more wisps at wood
send a wood wisp to make a hunters hall
send a wood wisp to build a moonwell every time one is finished
pump 5 archers out (harrass enemies base with ur hero and archers and make more archers as they die, or go creeping)
pump 5 wisps to wood
tech to tier 2
when tier 2 is done make 2-3 ancient of lores
pump out a few bears, and also tech their special abilities
tech str of the wild for attack and defence
pump some dryads out about 5-8
tech to tier 3
tech str of the wild again
pump enough bears till u run out of food

then send 80% of your bears as bears, and 20 as night elf to rejuvinate the damaged bears.
this plan always works for me!
Yeah, if you aren't rushed before any of this can take place. Archers suck at defending against t1 melee.

You need to get a hunter's hall first before you get AoW. When the AoW is completed, you can build a tower and start pumping out hunts.

xgoonx

Member!
Reaction score
well i havnt played as Ne for like 4 months so i dont remeber what you require to build b4 other buildings

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I am not saying it will work. I am just saying you need to be prepared for rushes or attacks on your land before your bears and dryads can take shape.

xgoonx

Member!
Reaction score
yes whenever i failed it was becuz i didnt have any early tech units, so u have ur allies to protect u till u can send ur bears and dryads

XDxxTX

Member!
Reaction score
AT with a friend and get ur heros u both want DH is good with 2 thast 2 mana burn BOTH mass hunts as fast as u can. because they build fast its easy. So once u got about 3 creep a bit when ur both ready with about 6-8 hunts each Go in and attack REMEMBER TO MICRO OR ELSE THIS KINDA SUCKS. Oh and keep mana burning !!!!

ChrisH36

Reaction score
This is solo but also works in RT modes.

- Put 3 wisps in mine, other 2 build Well and Altar. Make wisps and order them to enter mine. The 2 building must be ordered to collect wood.

Keep making wisps until you get 100 wood. From this, make a Hunter's hall. If altar is complete, get a demon hunter or warden and learn SS or MB.

Rush the target, when you get 60 wood, get an AoW and another moon well with 40.

from here if you are going to rush to quick end it. Get 2 AoWs! Otherwise, keep 1 and tech up. Creep if necessary but be fast with it. If you pull it off, dh/hunts can easily own in rushes.

If you are with teammates, attack even if the jerk is undead. If they dont want to cause its undead because of some retarded reason like blight disadvantage or a siple tower, then they are pussies and don't deserve to play melee.

XDxxTX

Member!
Reaction score
LOL nice fiends ARE ownage but once they get micro'ed THEY GONERS !!!

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Get a potm tri rax and rush of GG. Get an expo building before your altar. That shit beats gargs. UD hit and run of gay works cause of there aura but don't let them have that.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
However, hit and run is probably teh only way to flush out the UD hero on any harass, especailly with orcs. Once I can get gruntapult and I have rushed hard, the UD is pretty much ****ed.

XDxxTX

Member!
Reaction score
Yah man the thing that differ's TFT to RoC is the UD. UD were ULTIMATE in RoC they owned everything they were basically unbeatable it was so stuffed up. But in TFT nearly everything owns them hunt rush especailly but a couple of grunts can waste there tower. In RoC if the UD had towered his abse it was OH SHIT EVERYONE GET CATAPAULTS in TFT its just run in and own everything in site !!!

ChrisH36

Reaction score
It isn't easy as it looks. Hunts could easily rip fiends to pieces back in RoC cause of thier medium armor. Hell, I once won 13 straight in RoC just making hunt dryads and hippos. Most of the time, I won at hunt rushing. Since people think that RoC was all about range and air since t3 melee took more damage from piercing.

Face it, RoC was too easy to play.

XDxxTX

Member!
Reaction score
Yah true CAUSE WYVERNS WAS THE GO CAUSE TEHY PAWNED EVERYTHING they were the best air in th game !!!

ChrisH36

Reaction score
That was because most people had bloodlust. Also, you needed to tech really fast to get there before your enemy could do the same. Then again, as you said UD owns this if you have enough Gargs. Now in TFT, you need grunts to support these and they need more protection then ever because of the new armor system.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yeah, but you also need to take into consideration the other units near him and the fact he could be armed with a lich to slow the entire group.

Scoring.Jizzy

Member!
Reaction score
Yea, but if this is early game, and I take it that it is, there will be no lich. If hes got fiends, go archers. If hes got ghouls go hunts. UD is particuarly easy to counter early on cuz when was the last time u saw a player runnin around with 4 fiends and 4 ghouls. Surrounding the hero should be a piece of cake, youll lose 1-2 units, just make it fast, if he runs his hero all the better, now his units r vulnerbale.

Drkpsycho13666

Member!
Reaction score
Night elves can rush pal, just make Keeper of the groove hero, have the first skill to entangling roots, build one AoW and keep cranking out archers and have them rally to your hero and the AoW hotkeyed. Lead your heroe to the enemie base, and entangle any weak enemies preferrably miners. But if they are able to get more melee than you have range your screwed.
Oh and one more tip, have all archers target one unit at a time, kills faster and dont aim for the enemie heroe first. But make sure you do this before night hits, or its too late to keep archers. Also dont loose your heroe, if you can use him as bait while your archers pick off the enemie. If you're really good you can get to tier2, then 3 while distracting the enemie. If its a team game, tell your partner to help you out with some tanks of his own.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
You could also use force of nature as well and attack with some trees.

Drkpsycho13666

Member!
Reaction score
Yea but trees are only for a limited time, and entangling roots work best for UD.
If you Entangle there acolytes and kill them all off, then its gg 4 them unless there partner comes

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Even so, in the right hands and with micro, you can do some decent damage. Then again, its still a good level 2 skill to look into.