NID HELP>dota allstars5.86b

RageWinterchill

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I usually tend to be a bit of an MoM whore with the PA, helps a lot on early hero kills and, later, when you get the jump on a lotta people and really need to wipe them out. ...Or jumping a buncha casters when you have BKB. BKB's fine and dandy, but that's like... 10? 15 seconds? Wanna make the most of it, better kill like crazy. :p

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
hmmm
the attack rate of MoM is fine for PA, always.
but i play her as a LAAAATE game... not mid-late... so, your PA will probably be like 5-0 while mine will be 0-0, but later on with whole lots of items ( total farming, it's just my strat with her, noone agrees when i say, and i don't think you're wrong, it's just not used- BUT GOOD ) Battlefury 1st to farm like crazy... the 600 criticals killing the whole creep wave... it's easy to get a hyperstone - then later the satanic( or another hyper if you're poor, or bkb against casters, and so on....) if you have time, basher. It's just that games i play tend to 1:30h lengh, so mass items =)))

RageWinterchill

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I should play PA more extensively, as I admit I don't have a whole lot of experience on how to play her in terms of item/skill builds. But so far, what I do is save my early money and nab a RoH ASAP. Then I get Boots of Speed and I go from there. Here's where my dilemma starts. On one hand, I've heard people urge me to go Battle Fury straight off the bat, for farming purposes. On another, I've heard people telling me to aim for an MoM. In addition, I used to get Power Treads first. Typically, what I do is get an MoM, but not for offensive purposes (I don't think Mortred should go ACTUAL offense until at least level 11, when her crits start happening more.). Trust me, the MoM frenzy can make sure you ditch those guys on your ass. :rofl2

Sweet Elf

Reaction score
can someone tell me what's the meaning of DOTA? and please teach me how to download it coz i wanna try to play DOTA. many thanks! :)

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Sweet Elf said:
can someone tell me what's the meaning of DOTA? and please teach me how to download it coz i wanna try to play DOTA. many thanks! :)
Its a map where it gets boring after 2 weeks. It is an RPG where you team up and kill the opposing team's ancient.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
20$ says 'Sweet Elf' won't know how to put the downloaded map into the Maps/Downloaded folder.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Sweet Elf said:
Like making characters in Final Fantasy Tactics, its up to yourself to learn.

Jenny said:
20$ says 'Sweet Elf' won't know how to put the downloaded map into the Maps/Downloaded folder.
more like $20 says he won't reply after that post :p!

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
when i play pa, i get (in order) treads, mom, 2 cbashers, then get like battlefury for the huge kills, when you get the mom, you should have 1 point into blink strike, so that gets you to the heroes. turn on mom, get some crits here and there, AND bashing them to hell! its great when about every battle you get a double kill. and then plus if some stupid necrolic is blocking creeps in a lane, the battle fury helps turn the tables. very handy.