NID HELP>dota allstars5.86b

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Yeah, but he can have a strong constitution to withstand attacks. Which will allow you to war stomp and amp damage with ease.

Z

Zyrtec

thx guys... last question about agi types.. how about support agi ones.. what kind of items are suitable for them???

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Butterfly, Buriza, Power Treads, Perserverance, Dagons (I get with Balanar), nuff said :)

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score

rylai, zeus, and lich are not noob heroes.

for instance, a noob rylai would get brilliance aura, which (to be pro) you get at lvl 9 when your frostbite/frost nova are maxed and you have ff.

lich takes some skill to strategically place the chain frost so you can get a kill from it instead of wasting a well valuable ultimate.

zeus < rylai its gg- usually a cm can own zeus in about 5 seconds. so he takes SOME skill to get down

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Frostbite and Freezing Field right in front of him. He gets annoying once he collects Null Talismans and Agahanim's

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
With Intelligence hero sometimes i go soul booster, in other cases i make oblivion staff and Dagon. For agility blade of Alacrity, Boots of Elvenskin then i start making recipes. But with these items for damage i buy Ring of Health or void stone

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Even if you don't have the hero that upgrades of Agahanim's, still get it. It will free up a slot by using your soul booster.

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
heh yes, then he can be a real pain. but still... *drools*

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Aggy staff is not really that great. Sheep stick+Dagon has always been good enough. With those two kills shouldn't be too hard and survivability will me much higher. Then you can start farming for a soul booster.

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
psh, i'd get some of the gear down like some nulls, treads, and then work ur way on aghanims, then work up to dagon and guinsoo's; but still thats just me. haha

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
dota is a custom game on wc3 that you pick your hero, build him/her up, and run around and kill people and later see who wins.

RageWinterchill

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Though hero killing is a big part of DotA, really, the main objective is to destroy the other team's primary building. For the Sentinels, this is the World Tree. For the Scourge, this is the Frozen Throne. Different heroes have different uses. Some are meant to push, whether by being able to rapidly destroy the other side's units and/or towers, or by creating their own units to help turn the tide against the opponents. Some are meant for destroying the other team's heroes, either to discourage them from taking the offensive, or to assist your own troops when on the offensive. Some are supporters, meant to aid their allies and, in some cases, cripple the enemy. And most importantly, DotA is a game where you work with your teammates. Remember that above anything else. You can be the world's greatest hero killer and have a score of 100-0, but if your team is getting walked on and the other team is systematically wiping out your base, you're gonna lose. :p

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
ermao said:
What is dota?
are you familar with map called CHAOS? if you are, dota is something like CHAOS, except its in English version.

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
yes, that is a silly question and a little off topic, but oh well *shrugs*

homestar333

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Bah, I remember playing a ar map, 2v2, my parter told me to get basher, would this stack with the hero i had, The Faceless Void, 's bash?

ANYWAY

Zeus's Ultimate (the one that deals like 210 damage to all of your opponents) With a refresher orb can get EXTREMELY aggrivating against those low-life mages and stealth that just get owned by it in the first place, but with two of them, his ultimate at levl one doubled deals 420 to all enemy heros (420 x 5= 2100 dmg) now thats ALOT for a level 1 , ultimate or not, now level 3 (like 425 dmg) can deal to much damage to one hero, not to mention all the heros (425x2x5= 4250)

Also, i like the Circlet of Nobility's hidden effect. not only does it increase all stats by 2, or add 6 stats, but also adds 2 damage nd as you all know 2+2=4 for an extremely low price.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
You are not targeted I believe if you are invisible, so sum heroes are fine.

Dream_walker said:
yes, that is a silly question and a little off topic, but oh well *shrugs*
We are the judge of that. He is asking a question about what is dota! If he had to start a new thread about it, it would be answered in 1 post.

RageWinterchill

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You can't be targeted by Wrath if you're invisible or spell immune. Otherwise, it's fair game, and since it also reveals the target's position, sometimes it exposes ambushes too. It's kinda funny when the would-be ambusher gets, instead, ambushed...

Except when that ambusher is me.