Next Generation Consoles? No!

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
What also sucks is that they predicted their release date to be in the first half of 2006. I don't know when the next generation console comes out but 2006 is way too late to be releasing SCG on the old generation consoles.

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Lwek said:
What also sucks is that they predicted their release date to be in the first half of 2006. I don't know when the next generation console comes out but 2006 is way too late to be releasing SCG on the old generation consoles.
Yeah, after everyone has bought Xbox 360 and playing those games.
But...Xbox 360 is going to have backwards playablity so I suppose you will be able to play it on 360. Sucks to be me, but I still have an something to play it on.

Zerglite

Reaction score
that

sucks

ass...

I WANT IT NOW

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
MrBret said:
Yeah, after everyone has bought Xbox 360 and playing those games.
But...Xbox 360 is going to have backwards playablity so I suppose you will be able to play it on 360. Sucks to be me, but I still have an something to play it on.
The Xbox 360 'might' have backwards compatibility. The Nintendo Revolution and Sony Playstation 3 'will' have backwards compatibility. There's something about the graphic card of the regular Xbox that makes it hard to make the Xbox 260 have backward compatibility.

Zerglite

Reaction score
i will laugh so hard if the 360 isnt backwards compatable...

laugh until i vomit...

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Weclome to last yeras news. Of course thier on the current gen system. Don't you know how incredibly hard and long it would take to tansfer an almost complete game to a next-gen title?

PauseBreak

Reaction score
They already said the 360 will have backwards compatibility...

Biske

Reaction score
Then it really won't be a problem, then will it, if it's released after Next Gen's come out. They'll all be able to play it.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Krikkit said:
Then it really won't be a problem, then will it, if it's released after Next Gen's come out. They'll all be able to play it.
Yep, so everyone will be happy. :)

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Krikkit said:
Because it's not coming out for the next generation console, it won't have superb graphics, thus also making the game cheaper.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Lwek said:
Because it's not coming out for the next generation console, it won't have superb graphics, thus also making the game cheaper.
Cheaper? Probably not! I betcha the game will still cost around $50.00 and $60.00 for the special edition which I'm sure they may or maynot have.

Biske

Reaction score
The games been redone like 3 times since it's been started, good chance it'll be redone again, you think?

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Nah, this is the final curve. Multiplayer usually means its near done.

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Cappy said:
Cheaper? Probably not! I betcha the game will still cost around $50.00 and $60.00 for the special edition which I'm sure they may or maynot have.
When I said cheaper, I meant cheaper than what most people think the price will be for a next generation game(Atleast $70).

Biske

Reaction score
Gone are the days when SNES games cost only $20.....*sigh*

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Lwek said:
When I said cheaper, I meant cheaper than what most people think the price will be for a next generation game(Atleast $70).
Well yeah, that way. lol.
Games are going to be THAT high? Honestly, thats like 100 a pop. That's a lot of money. Wow.

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Maybe Nintendo Revolution games will stay around the same price, but considering the graphic extreme for Xbox 360 and PS3, game developers will have to take more time to design the graphics, thus making the game more expensive.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
if the games right now are $75 which is average in Can games for next gen will be around $85-$90. One of teh news sites states taht development cost will increase by alot, making game prices much higeher.

this does not hold true for the revolution that, while is superior to teh current gen, revolution will be much easier to develop for and will keep game prices cheaper.