Newbie anyone?

Shados

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.shados.net
I'm not quite sure how I found myself here, I was just wondering through all my normal forums and suddenly BAM! I'm here, anywho, it says I should post what games I've played, so here goes:

Final Fantasy 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, and 10, Warcraft III, Diablo, D2, WoW, GW, DDO, BW and BW2, Battlefield 1 and 2, HL, HL2, CS and CS:S, all the many expansions to HL, Prince of Persia Sands of Time and it's sequel (0.o, I can't recall it's name!), R.O.S.E., EVE, Age of Empires 1 & 2, Empire Earth, Morrowind, Oblivion (so good), all the Zelda games (even the first), Super Smash Bros., SSB Melee, Mario Kart 64 (I loved that game), Banjo-Kazooie and it's sequel, Resident Evil 1-4, Pikmin 1 & 2, Soul Caliber 1 & 2, all the Darkstalkers games, various non-commercial games like WoS, Soldat, etc.

And alot more games whos names are on the tip of my tongue but I just can't remember, mostly FPS's.

Phew, I remembered a few games I haven't thought about in a while, didn't realise the list had gotten so long.

Galatia

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to BF, mr. Shados. It looks like you are one resious gamer;) Which ones of all those games are you currently playing?

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
You know it didn't actually mean to post all the games you played, just what you're currently playing.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
No. It's not.

L

Laharl

How do you know that he didn't mean "playing" instead of "played"? Are you inside his head?

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I remembered a few games I haven't thought about in a while
Thats how.

Shados

Reaction score
Website
www.shados.net
Currently playing? Lets see, Final Fantasy 8 & 10, WoW, GW, DDO, Garry's Mod (HL2 mod), CS:S, erm... whatever happens to catch my fancy at the time. Thanks for the welcomes, both warm and otherwise....

Shados

Reaction score
Website
www.shados.net
Venice_native said:
Age of Empires 2 is godly.
Empire Earth > Age of Empires 2

Oh, and GW > WoW

WoW is waaaaay too unbalanced. I mean, seriously, my 60 rogue can take on 60 paladins naked but my 60 warlock has alot of trouble with them unless I've spent 5 minutes preparing all my various stones and pets etc. Guild wars is alot better in terms of PvP, and if you want PvE, then you can play DDO.

L

Laharl

You're after my own heart, especially since you want to play regular DnD.

Did I ever tell you that I love you?