New Warning Sustem

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Alright i know that once you get 10 pts you re banned, i also happened to have 9 points. What i am asking is then do my warnings expire? No one told me.[/glow]

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
um i think they do but like after a month or so..

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
oh..
i remember a long time ago before the forums closed down for a it that i had tons of warnings because of a misspelled cuss word ( yes i had a typo for the f word and i got a warning) and i dble posted a lot.
feels good to be clean again.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Its been 14 days now and nothing changed. You get banned for 14 days if you get 10 pts. Anyone have any idea then my current points go away?[/glow]

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I dunno, but you are 1 point away from being banned in a certain way. They used to send what your warning was and when it expires. Double-posting for example lasts 1 month, so I would say around a month but it also determined the severity of the warning (eg. flaming could be longer then double posting or warez; actually auto-ban on warez I believe).

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]I flamed, anyways the warning doesn't give you an experation date anymore. Roach you said you were gonna ask Cort about it, what did he tell you?[/glow]

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Dont know about New Warning Sustem, :p maybe system is the correct word here :)

I dont know, doesnt it depend on warnings? Like flaming can go on for like 2 month or something, while doubleposting would be valid only for 5 days and such...

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]I talked to Cort, he said that they should remove themselves automatically after 14 days but for some reason they don't so he says he gonna remove mine manualy.[/glow]

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Who cares, you should really only worry about the warning system if you have like 9 warning points. You currently have 3 so breathe easy and don't do the offenses too much. I personally only had 2 points for bumping in GFX Land!

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]I had 9 yesterday, but 6 of them expored yet were not removed automatically, so i asked Cort to remove them manually.[/glow]

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
are you serious? that sucks balls.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
mine was 30 but I really only had up to 3 at one time. It was around the time when the warning system was being developed and tested.