Link:
http://www.sclegacy.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=145

The Terran

Light Marine
Target Type: Biological
Species: Terran
Role: Light Infantry Trooper
Armament: Handgun
Unlike the heavily-armed marines, the Terran Light Marines wear unsealed light armor and carry handguns, intended as they are for interior security and other less dangerous duties

?
Species: Terran
Role: ?
Armament: ?

Protoss

Vindicator
Species: Protoss
Role: Medium Assault Warrior
Armament: "Lightning" Gun
Very little is known about this Protoss assault warrior. It is armed with a long range heavy assault "lightning gun" and generally remains stationary while attacking from a distance.

Moof-Ader

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Sweet! They have new units? That's awesome. Hopefully these new units will be in Starcraft 2 if they make SC2. I hope that these new units will be as cool as the look. :) The new Protoss unit looks the coolest! :)

Magikarp

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Check out the middle picture man.. that just screams kick ass. Looks like he has a machine gun built onto his arm.

The Light Marine looks pretty cool.. if it was in Normal SC, it would have probably only been present in Installation levels.

CLAN_RP_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.ninjadude.proboards22.com
I knew about these units long ago. Ever since there has been a buzz bout ghost sc legacies.com had info bout it. They had those picks. There are other new units too but i forget. U know some guy in bulgaria almost turned sc 3d?

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
And i mean, c'mon, who in Bulgaria actually has the technology to do those kinds of things? :p

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
And who are you the one to make fun of me:p

The light marine looks blinded
The middle unit has a fat right leg
The Vindicator looks cute

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I don't think the vindicator or the light marine are new unless you meant new from the original game. The middle one looks messed up.

dP

Member!
Reaction score
the protoss guy looks pretty cool. i dont have a clue what that machine thing is and that light marine looks kinda wierd...