NEW STUFF!

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
I am kind of on a dragon kick...My friends and I are writing a story involving dragons, so I made a few basic sketches of the various breeds I've come up with. I'd like some constructive input on structural advances and fine-tuning basic form. The Reticulator is about how it'll be, so I've done a fuller pic of it.

Help me adjust my critters! I am looking to make them all uber-cool.

DARK TEAR

Member!
Reaction score
good job man. I love dragons.....

SCORE: 7/10 Impressed

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Umm....Akule can eat my @$$. This is what I do and there's not a blamed thing wrong with it. There can be megabucks in this too if I develop it and get good, so there, nyah. Oh, and btw...all quarrels with you aside I LOVE YOUR SIG! I totally ROTFLMAO when I first saw that. That is the epitome of coolness.

RuneyPoo

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Nice drawing skills, I think you could get a job with those types of skills if you find out how to color them in a program such as PSP (or if you already know how too.)

If you want a Internet job, I think you should start low. www.blueskyred.com lost one of their best Art Workers in the game www.chronx.com. I recommend you emailing them and showing some of your art work, I forgot what his (her now) name is, but give it a shot!!!

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
10/10 A+++++++++++++

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
J'kar DrachenFeuer said:
Umm....Akule can eat my @$$. This is what I do and there's not a blamed thing wrong with it. There can be megabucks in this too if I develop it and get good, so there, nyah. Oh, and btw...all quarrels with you aside I LOVE YOUR SIG! I totally ROTFLMAO when I first saw that. That is the epitome of coolness.
I didnt make my sig. I stole it. And i dont care if you can make "big bucks" i still think fantasy is overdone and stupid.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Sorry. I think random and nonconstructive criticism is overdone and stupid. My constructive advice would be to bend over backwards and stuff your head into your own sphincter. Have fun in the warm, sticky darkness.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i liked your demonic stuff better-
maybe its just because i used to draw like that all the time and maybe thats starting to bore me...
good nonetheless, but not your best ive seen.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
I didn't aim for awesome quality. These are unshaded concepts. Nobody's doing what I wanted! How can I make the structures of the dragons cooler?

sKaTa644

Member!
Reaction score
hmm well there pretty sweet now, but u could alway add little details such as like ruby eyez or jewel encrested skin and put a little more detail into the head, thats really the main thing that could use a little detail

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
oh, you wanted help with some construction?
well, the dragons look too similar- they dont really seem to have a body, or any meat to them.
Camley looks ok, but his midsection is too skinny, like it was starved.
Impaler.. his legs are a bit too... they dont fit him that well
Inflamer- i think to make him look better you should have drawn his tail going backwards, into the picture creating depth to the picture, because the way the tail is sitting there flat just doesnt really cut it for me.
stalker.. looks like Sylfer the sky dragon to me, his frame looks too small, needs a bigger build

i dont really feel like commenting on each one, nut your dragons look too skinny, you need to add some muscle to their chest frames, maybe make the legs a bit thicker or fuller, and the tails... they look good on some of them-
i see you are into the smaller dragons that resemble speed, i like the big framed ones better that have like spikes and shit coming off of them. just make them a bit muscular and i think theyll look fine.
try that then show me a shaded version

OH! my friend finally got a scanner so i can scan my pictures soon so watch out.. my drawings are coming to the Forums soon... real soon..

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
sweetness. can't wait! I've wanted to see your stuff for a while now

I'll see about the dragons' frames, too. Oh and it's "cavalry" not camley.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
cant read the writing that well on the attachment..
ill try to have them up by this friday or sometime next-next week

dude.. i just have read your sig and the weird thing is im watching that video right now!

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
heh...really? I love that video! mkay time to sign off for a bit...Mom is up and she needs her comp time...and coffee...heh heh.