New Staff Member

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
What is this? the 12th time?

Grats :p

Oh, and the Diablo Strategies, the 1.11b thread can be unstickied now that 1.12 is out, or you can change the title to previous changes (1.11b)

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Ironically, theres a mod position application from Sakuhta that dates back a good months ago when Max was the owner. What happened with that? He would have been really good for the SC Forums. I'm not even sure if Phoenix/AoP or Bret play/post anymore. Wing/Ryan are here, so is Renzo. We can find someone for SC. If not, me and Wing will do it.
mostly irrelevant, Starcraft II should be your bread and butter, from here on in (well from August on, but no one likes to listen to me.) You aren't going to get and keep new members based on Starcraft at all.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I know that, but it's nice to show that we give a damn at least. ;)
your best bet for any activity in SC forum is attracting people through SCII that trickle over to play SC in anticipation.

Everyone else who plays the game either have their dedicated site, or are Korean.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Speaking of drinking, the Mexicans i have over gave me Tequila (Go figure), which actually doesn't really have much of a taste. It's sort of syrupy.