New Sig

Armored-Core

Member!
Reaction score
It's in my signature. I had to greatly decrease the file quality for the restrictions to be met. I am aware the little symbol next to the text looks a little bit out of place, so you don't have to note on that. But please if you do, give me a ##/10 on that too for creativity of a logo. Grade me, criticize me with as much wrath as you please. ##/10, please and thank you. :)

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
So, it's a "blast" tutorial, + a border tutorial...And you put 2 s's together.

Ok, just making sure

Armored-Core

Member!
Reaction score
Haha, I wasn't aware I'd find another Zymic user so soon. Maybe it's more popular than I thought. Well another thing I should have added in is that I started making pics a couple days ago. I'm not asking for a handicap but just letting you become aware.

Armored-Core

Member!
Reaction score
Ok, I changed it. I thought I set it to transparent already though? I'll update it soon but I'm not sure if I did it right still...

BooDha

Member!
Reaction score
So far no ratings eh?
Well I give it 6/10
Feels like theres something missing, Plus you mixed 2 Tuts in (not original), but still not bad.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Zymic? No idea what you're talking about...goodtutorials.com users...used to be.

Dirty[elf]

Premium Member
Reaction score
i agree get rid of the white... and it needs someting more in the 'blast' part... dunno what.. but thats your job.. your the ****ing artist...