New server :-D

homir94063

Reaction score
Hey folx, we've got a new CS 1.6 game and ventrillo server up.
The Revolution: Hi-Speed Server
65.75.149.135:27017
Ventrillo
-IP:65.75.149.135
-Port:9188
We'd appreciate it if you could add us to your favorites and come play sometime. We'd do the same for you :D Thanks alot.

-Edgar

KillerMe

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.alm.web1000.com
I know that many people would rather use the in game chat instead of ventrillo. Not that big of a deal though. Anyway, I'lll check out your server.

What's your map rotation?

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
I don't think most people even know what ventrillo is. I know it's used to chat in games. I'd rather use in-game chat, though; if the admin of a server really wanted better voice quality in the game, he could just adjust voice_quality to 5.

oneyedMan

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
<-- is joining the server right now. :)

Edit: Nvm no1 on.. Current map fy_snow if anyone wants a game** then post here.:D

**By useing the term game, i mean owning your newbie asses. :wavey

X

xjMaN88lx

question to server admin, why do u have a vent server? not like ur playin in a league ... in-game chat would be more of a convenience, and less costly

homir94063

Reaction score
Maybe I caused confusion ....

When I said we had a ventrillo server up, that was just something extra. Our ventrillo server also hosts other clans, and is a palce to just hang out and talk. :-D

homir94063

Reaction score
yea

When I said we had a ventrillo server up, that was just something extra. Our ventrillo server also hosts other clans, and is a palce to just hang out and talk. :-D

X

xjMaN88lx

ite plz dont post a new thread to get our attention just post a reply next time.. can a mod bind these 2 threads together?