New Screenshot thread

Reaction score
i also love how trongas talking and no one gives a **** because he's such a douche smugass about it.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
i also love how trongas talking and no one gives a **** because he's such a douche smugass about it.
Yeah, because we all care about being acknowledged.

Btw, PvP gear is fine for tanking, but there's better since it has no defense/dodge (which can be gemmed for).

At least the s3 shield lasts till BT.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
PvP gear isn't fine for tanking. Zero avoidance and defense, and the sockets won't make up for that. Better off getting real tanking gear and making up the stamina you'd get from PvP gear with sockets (As everyone should).

EDIT: Albeit, there is a bit of leeway. You can use a piece of PvP gear for tanking if you just can't get what you want to drop (Usually people opt for shoulders for epeen, but they look like **** anyway so i don't know why they bother). But if you start stacking on more than one PvP piece you're gimping yourself and whatever group/raid you're in.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Yeah, fair enough. But out of all three game types (healer/tank/dps), tank is the one that benefits the most of PvP gear.

Reaction score
l o fcking l tronga no, just no.

never, ever ever, talk about anything wow again, as you ovbiously have no ****ing clue what youre talking about. pvp gear being fine for tanking? lol. tanks getting the best use from pvp gear? lol again.

youre ****ing stupid, shut up

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
So who is it that, of all three types, gets the best use of PvP gear for PvE?

Mind you, after Ranzo's post I did say I was wrong.

And of all people telling me to not talk about WoW again, only Jayde could be moar ironic, lol.

Reaction score
look at big bad tronga going "lol i lead hyjal raids man im so much better than you!"

skill test, same gear, i'll beat you all day everyday with any class.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
lol, no. Resilience has 0 use for a DPS, it has uses for a tank.

PvP gear sucks for DPS, only healers get it worse.

And Mike, your epeen is bigger than mine. Wahey. Victory.

Octopor

your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reaction score
tronga = worse than JD.

it's official.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Definetly.

Teddy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
wow tronga, you are making some ridiculously retarded comments... l2play.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
:(

I admit, I never had a tank, but yeah, isn't resilience supposed to help on crits?

Guess it can help the man too, which is what this forums are for :p

Reaction score
you need to just stop posting in all things wow until you learn the basics of the ****ing game.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Like everyone has said so far, you're wrong. But let me be the first to explain why.

Resilience is a PvP stat first and foremost, so it's therefore it's found on gear that lean to PvP-related stats and specs. For example, any warrior PvP gear you find is all dps gear for the arms tree (Since it's the PvP tree - mortal strike).

Protection warriors don't need resilience. They can avoid being crit by capping their defense stat to 490 (Some mobs will crit you regardless of how much defense you have though). Resilience is now useless for a protection warrior.

PvP gear sucks for DPS, only healers get it worse.
For melee classes, PvP gear is fine. For a fury warrior for instance, season 3 gear has hit, crit and a ****load of stamina and strength (Which turns into attack power). And that's exactly what you're after. The same goes for rogues (Especially the weapons).

I'm not sure how it is for caster dps, so i wont comment on it (I don't play casters), but for melee, s3 gear is fine.

In the end, resilience ruined PvP.

Reaction score
Same thing with healers.

Although I think the druid healing set had good mana/5, int/stam/healing on it. no treeform spirit bonus I guess.