New Screenshot thread

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Mike: Yes, and I'm not ashamed to admit it either. =D

Tronga: Lol, 4/5 S1 and a few kara pieces right now. Working on getting t4, etc.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Well-geared enough to avoid doing the long-ass grind for S1 gear.
That's the only true about that :p

Sorry to sound like a jackass, but s1 is not considered well geared anymore since it takes 0 skill to get.

But I guess it takes skill to trade a ****ty geared paladin for a wee bit better warlock, how the hell did you that? ^^

And dude, transfer to their server and start raiding with them. Speaking of which, how go all your chars? All 70 yet (but Ryan I bet)?

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
Where the heck do you guys play :(

I just started playing again after quitting for 2 months, and I feel like starting over again.

Teddy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
The underbog alliance, we have a guild about 15 70's strong now, most of which are t4 arena 3 'ish, who are helping the rest of us get geared.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Don't play with Cort or myself. Cort is super casual and i'm gonna xfer off Tichondrius to an Oceanic server to suit my new playtimes once uni starts.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
I see a bunch of S1. You grind that out in a week. Knowing how to properly play your character however, priceless.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
jd obviously doesnt know what he's speaking on, just like always when it coems to this game. i swear, its like him and jason have no clue what their ever really talking about,despite how much they'veplayed.

Teddy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
jd obviously doesnt know what he's speaking on, just like always when it coems to this game. i swear, its like him and jason have no clue what their ever really talking about,despite how much they'veplayed.
for once, im going to have to say QFT.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
He's not too far away from the truth. Sure, doesn't take 1 week because it's lots of honour (unless you are super-hardcore indeed). But it's not really that hard to get anymore, lol

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Neither is kara gear, but if someones decked in that then they're still decently geared out, which is what I was talking about.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
What have I said that denotes me not knowing what I'm talking about? I haven't really said much to begin with..o_O;

I don't claim to be "well geared". I do, however, claim to have nice gear for doing nothing but trading accounts. =)

At any rate..I'm going to be trying to take an alt up to 70 and just raiding on my lock when our guild raids. The ****ty part about trading for this lock is he already has the best of what he can get without raiding/hardcore pvping..he doesnt need any rep rewards outside of netherwing for the drake..and he has a bunch of kara and badge gear already. So until I raid some more he's not going anywhere.

Reaction score
@JD- Transferred servers to raid with RL Friends.

@Jason- Some of my friends have secondary alts, that's right. Not alts, but secondary alts, with better gear than that.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
@JD- Transferred servers to raid with RL Friends.

@Jason- Some of my friends have secondary alts, that's right. Not alts, but secondary alts, with better gear than that.
You're missing the point. My main was a level 65. :)

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Ask Samsara how much REAL grinding he did before he was decked out in full T1 and season 3 pvp epics. It doesn't take long if you don't dilly dally and know how to grind effeciently. When I was actually trying to get some pvp gear, I grineded out the s1 helm, and the wand, in a day.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
You grinded an entire day for two pieces.

Octopor

your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
Eh, honor's super easy to get with premade AV's.