New Realm Down Fix For Cable Users

t3h-g0d

battle g0d
Reaction score
From New York City To Sweden and Sarajevo City!
Ok i found out how to get rid of realm down on cable in less then 2 minutes....
of course if you Have fast Startup Computer =P

when you get Realm down do Below..

Click start >run type command and black window will popup
Next type in ipconfig /release
Then Right Click on your Network Places >propreties then Right Click on your Local Area Connection Then Select Internet Protocol TCP/IP and Click propreties Again, After you do the Following now Click Use Folowing IP Address
Then type Any of the ip's Bellow

Now The Subnet Mask must be 255.255.255.0
Your Default Gateway Must be Same as Ip address above With a higher Last Number for Example: 24.90.197.94 Is ip Subnet Mask is 255.255.255.0
And your Default Gateway is 24.90.197.95
Click ok then click close and right click propreties Again on the Local Area Network Select Internet protocol TCP/IP again And click Ok again
Finally Restart Your PC
now the last thing Click on Propreties on Network places then click TCP/IP again propreties and select Use OBTAIN IP ADDRESS AUTOMATICLY Click ok
and ok again Then Repeat The above just to get OK on the Network Propreties then click Start>run command type ipconfig /renew

There you finnaly success Realm Is up again and have Fun :)
i know it seems dificult but it takes alot less time then waiting For 5 mins while exfering =P
Good Luck people...
I dont know if people will find this of any help but if you get Really good with it you can do it in less then 1 minute :)

boxcarracer5688

Reaction score
umm that definately does NOT work... are u sure it works all the time or was it just a thing where it took u long enough to do it that when u came back Realm Down ahd already gone away

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Um, that didn't work. Plus, when I get realm down its down for 30 effing mins. I'll try it again, but I have little hope of it.

besides, when you restart you get your connection back anyway.