New Race?

Red Sanctuary

Member!
Reaction score
Do you think SC2 should have a new race? If you do, explain what kind of race you think it should be.

SecretZerg11

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It should be the Xel'Naga, maybe it will be, remember the queer duran. He talks about a bigger power and other crap. Yes i know the zerg supposodly killed the Xel'Naga. But what if they still live!

BrianDaGod

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah you know that secret level when you beat this level within 10 mins?well it talks about that powerful new race.i hope its a cross between protoss and zerg!

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
Xel' Naga lives on. One of them has survived and started a new civilazation. Closed information

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
The Xel'Naga are alive. That's one of the StarCraft basics many people are unaware of. In the manual it states that the, "greater bulk" of the Xel'Naga fleet was destroyed by the Zerg, not the entire fleet. Plus, this fleet might not house the entire Xel'Nagan race, but that's another story entirely.

Although Duran belongs to a greater power, it is not necessarily the Xel'Naga, though it would make sense considering his experiments with a hybridization between the Protoss and Zerg. Or this could be a set-up for an entirely new race.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Precisely, I think the manual even mentions that the Xel Naga are from an other galaxy, what may lead to understand that they had their home planet, or something like that.

SCfan13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Duran is a Xel'Naga American Psycho. Its a 100% assured. Not only does he say he served a a power in hiding for countless ages but he says "YOUR HISTORY IS REFLECTED IN THIS CELL" VOILA!

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Never crossed your mind that the history reflected in the cell may be the future history? Like, the destruction of the Universe, or something like that?

Duran may not be a Xel naga.

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
Duran is a Xel'Naga American Psycho. Its a 100% assured. Not only does he say he served a a power in hiding for countless ages but he says "YOUR HISTORY IS REFLECTED IN THIS CELL" VOILA!
TrongaMonga brings up a good point, not to mention I have trouble believing anything said by a guy who either enjoys watching newbies get excited over falsified information, or is in fact so dillusional that he actually believes he works for Blizzard.

guitarmonky55

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well what other races would be a power in hiding for countless ages? im not sure what to think, but i am pretty sure duran has some connection to xel naga.

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
well what other races would be a power in hiding for countless ages? im not sure what to think, but i am pretty sure duran has some connection to xel naga.
As I said once before, it could be a set-up for a new race in StarCraft II.

david seymour

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think the race in hiding is neither hybrid or xelnaga but a race un heard of i think there should be three new races xelnaga zerg/protoss hybrid(vanix) and another race thought up by the people at blizzard

david seymour

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yes i think sc2 should have more races maybe two more

i think maybe it should be the xelnaga, and the vanax

and the xelnaga temple should be there(nexus,hatchery,command center)

sorry i thought this was a new thread

CITN

Reaction score
yea there defientally is two new races and by what it has seemed one is the Xel'naga but i dont care at all what other race there is i have not burdened my time to figure out (so far)

(V)aster)V(ind

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.idealplayers.com
I think that there is going to be xel naga and the temple will be like the nexus and it will probably have the blast thing like in the original sc story line (where the protoss guys bring the crystal to the temple and then BOOMO! all zerg dead) or is in the bw..?