New Race

gameworld120

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
damn foolz you idiots the mission was like a thing to shake you idiots up yes i can just go on and on© i could just say F*** you idiot bastar@# but you have alot of time to think this stuff up so crazy dutch Ba@@#!$s think befor you type and dont do drugs

HunterOriginal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
no i think hes right, before you guys come in here and start posting read what was prieviously said... for instance.... we, I realy, clearified there is no part in the storyline that has the terran experimneting with protoss, zerg yes, toss no you guys need to READ before you come in here acting like you know everything..

HunterOriginal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
lol stealth, yeah 4 pages, but in the user cp underneath to the thread (this one) you'll see a button that says unsubcribe... if you click that about a week later the thread will slowly die.. untill its closed and deleeted.. but its kinda fun listening to all the dorks talk like they know what they're saying... true noobs... Im sorry but its true, I AWLWAYS read the ENTIRE thread before i think of posting.. no madder how long it may be.. lol 4 pages... geez stealth your right this threads outa controll!!!

evilfrog331

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by HunterOriginal
lol stealth, yeah 4 pages, but in the user cp underneath to the thread (this one) you'll see a button that says unsubcribe... if you click that about a week later the thread will slowly die.. untill its closed and deleeted.. but its kinda fun listening to all the dorks talk like they know what they're saying... true noobs... Im sorry but its true, I AWLWAYS read the ENTIRE thread before i think of posting.. no madder how long it may be.. lol 4 pages... geez stealth your right this threads outa controll!!!

I'm sure that's a load of bull shit if you read the entire thread before posting. And 4 pages is not that long, but i'm still not going to read it. And the hybrid race theory cant be bogus if its just a ****ing theory...

HunterOriginal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
uhum, my point has just been proved by frog here "4 pages isnt that long" well ges what if you would have read stealth tryed to stop it at 2, thats why it is funny, and because you refuse to read u missed that and sounded like a compleet idiot..

P

Psi.Emiter

A new race would b so damn good.. It doesnt meen that I suck at the other races.. I actually own them all :p
But the name Zergtoss.. is shit :)
I think that Telitubbies would b betther actually.

Executor Keldain

Former Protoss Gosu
Reaction score
I am sure Blizzard will not dissapoint us there is going to be a new race; the Hybrids *Zerg+Protoss=Hybrid*, also the people who call them zergtoss can suck a donkeys wang because they are absolutely 100% fresh squeezed n00b juice, which I drink. :)

P.S. Will somebody post a ooh or ahh on my Executor's Conclave is back! thread :p

~ ExecutorKeldain, Leader of Executor's Conclave
Playing StarCraft Since: October 1998

HunterOriginal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
ahhh, smell the.. well actualy i ges its virtual isnt it so i ges you cant smell the sweet sent of thread.... I dono just thought id say something

Executor Keldain

Former Protoss Gosu
Reaction score
Good to see another clan leader getting into the mood. :)

~ ExecutorKeldain, Leader of Executor's Conclave
Playing StarCraft Since: October 1998

Stealth_Reaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dam..i dont write for a while and like everyone starts talking about the name "zergtoss" that marked my noobness at the beginning of this thread. Dam, ive said it once, and i gues ill have 2 again.. I DIDN'T LITERALLY MEAN ZERGTOSS! AND U CAN GO F**K U'RESELF IF U KEEP ON COMMENTING ME ON THAT!! DAMMIT! anywayz, should i close this? u're rite hunter..heheh..it IS fun watching all those dorks talk about crap mentioned a hella long b4 this..dumb noob...

HunterOriginal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
hehe tis true stealth, tis true... ya you should probubly close this now but uh.. look forward to seein ya lateron.. oh and your sig is only patialy right.. stealth is power yes... but you need the wisdom and power to use it correctly... but i ges if you said it any other way it wouldnt realy go with your name huh? well i donno I'm just gettin kinda bored with this thread... I'm not sure what were talking about now (god damn it no-one say zergtoss I'll kill em)so i ges start a new thread huh stealth?....

evilfrog331

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by HunterOriginal
uhum, my point has just been proved by frog here "4 pages isnt that long" well ges what if you would have read stealth tryed to stop it at 2, thats why it is funny, and because you refuse to read u missed that and sounded like a compleet idiot..
I dont really give a shit if he tried to stop it at two...
And if you notice you and stealth are the only people bitching about how people keep saying zergtoss and how it shouldnt be in the next game. They keep calling it zergtoss because it gets the point across. Of course blizzard wont call it zergtoss. And this is a thread for new race ideas and people are just commenting on whether they like or not and if you dont like what people are talking about currently in this forum, DONT READ IT you stupid ****...You guys arent the only people who come to this thread. And calling eveyrone else a noob who thinks they know what their saying, by calling them a noob thats what you are
being. :rolleyes:

And you cant close a thread unless you are a mod...

HunterOriginal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
it isnt closing the thread its unsubscribing to it as well as sending it, eventualy, to the void (ive been on here longer than the thing says i got banned for an accesive signature so i was "re-aplied on that date" i have almost literaly been here since the begining).. and on you coment.. I'm sorry you feel that way but of course you relize that even though the subject is a new race... the conversation may have travled elswere sometime during the 4 pages therefore it is important to at the very least read the page before so that what everyone is saying makes sence and that you dont go in saying something you will later regret.. and coming into a thread just to find ways to complain shouldn't be your goal either (not saying it is) just try to get along with everyone.. try to see everyones side.. by doing this you can make your time here more enjoyable for you and others, and it will make you a better; more inteligant person...and cursing at people will get you nowere, sucking up however will.. just try not to make it oviose you sucking up or you'll look like a dork... please heade these words of advise frog.. and try to town down you somewhat violent nature... I refuse to hate anyone untill they piss me off, so your still cool with me. just please stop with the constant putting down.. i relize that makes me sound like a parent or something, but imituraty drives me nuts.. i get enough of it from my sister.. the little devel child she is..