New Race

Stealth_Reaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol. ya, he was tough. it was kinda sudden when he died, u like never even got 2 play wit him when he died, u just killed him. and the saddest part is that even when u're killing him, i believe he doesn't even fite bak. however, there is a very slite chance that he COULD be infested bcause the zerg killed him AND duke...hehehe...

Pitlord_wc3

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Infested.Fenix
It would be cool if he came back as zerg. Ironically my name is Infested Fenix
that would give fenix an advantage tho he would be stronger but hey who cares that wouold be cool weve already seen a zerg and terran combined (keriggan) but i think that the zerg should have more infested unitds u know like instead of being able infest just command centers why not the baracks or something like that :p :wavey :wavey

HunterOriginal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
couldnt they...theoreticly bring him back in another dragoon? i hope so he was my fav.. f*** duke he can stay dead he was a jackass, no respect for his commander (me).. lol, when fenix was like "I long for combat" and crap like that.. i always liked the toss better because they were more obediant... like the terran would say "FINE".. but the toss would say stuff like "it shall be done" I love em.. the zerg? well you just plain cant understand them..lol.. and i realy dont think you heard me eSc0 the xel'naga made other races so one of THEM could come back.. i never said the xel'naga are still alive.. besides that would be to bizare of a twist for the story.. not that they aren't cool.. i think it will be more like a fluiidic species like the "water elementals" in warcraft...

Nos_NuTz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
animebetray.mctekk.com
LoL, HEY GUYS SHUTUP, i dont wana fenix be a frigin zerg!!!! cuz toss deserve to own!!! they always dies, first auir then shakuras, wtf hapens to bilzzard story writers they should make toss own cuz they deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol i think i alredy say that, well anywayz pitword_wc3 avatar looks like an hybrid :p, lol ok it meaby dont, but use ur imagination :) lol, ok i say by3 now, but remember that toss have to own cuz they deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kekeke :)

Stealth_Reaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
That would be badass, but i hope it stays away from the whole outling of wc3. I mean, its badass but i dont like the whole "damage, 40-45" i mean, come on, how much damage does it do? but thats not the point. the point is...is that u're rite about the terran and their snottiness..dumbass unobidient vultures who i use them for spider mines then send them on a suicide mission..i mean. ya. If the Xel'Naga did come back i doubt that they would like actually fight. Or maybe, they would like have other aliens that they could use that they made. Bcause, u c they're more of the smarter race.

HunterOriginal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
right on nos protoss rule the game, the always have... but the story line sure made em look kinda crapy... and that level were you "lose" kerigan to the zerg (terran level) i wouldnt of lost her my defence was SO good they all died before they got enyware it was halariouse... then she panicked.. and i was like WTF? you safe damn it!!! lol but anyway, protoss do deserve to own... i mean whats the first race you think of when you picture SC? hmmmmm TOSS!! probubly cuz they're on the cover!!!.. and i agree with nos, and infested fenix would be gay.... if i had a choice between infested and dead, id choose dead, because i say after all he went throught, dieng twice and all, he deserves a piecefull rest over being some mindless slave...

Stealth_Reaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well, actually, i dont no how the toss have kids. i mean, how? but, he could be reserreccted i guess again. and hunter is rite, the toss DO own during the game, but during the story line they get the crap beat outta them. and btw, one cool thing would b if tassadar came bak cause HE was my fav character.

Pitlord_wc3

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well thanx for seeing my avatar but then again no it wouldnt be a hybrid i was thinkg that it could be a new race that the Xel'naga had expriemented on or something like that but i think or more like ive heard that theres going to be 2 new races hmm that would be something 2 new races owel laters im out

HunterOriginal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
yep... I love being right :D

evilfrog331

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the new race will be orcs, night elf, and undead because the starcraft world and the warcraft world will be brought together somehow in the next game. Then they terran and night elf will have to band together to save kalimdor from the zergtoss.

What a buncha bs i wrote...

Stealth_Reaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
YA..wut was even the point of putting that..that was gay as hell. Next time put something worth reading, and btw, im almost 100% positive that hybrids will b coming out, and 75% about the Xel'Naga.

Stealth_Reaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol, i came up with that name and it sounds allrite, but when u think about it, its a lil weird. I mean, it doesn't have the thing that the other races have that justs makes it sound rite, u no wut i mean?

HunterOriginal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
lol 4 pages now? stealth... thought you closed the thread.. LOL
lol this is great... but i still think we got off the "zergtoss" (god who came up with that?) subject along time ago..... and i still think the Hybrid theoryy is bogus... go ahead play wc3 on hard and see the preview for yourself...;)

evilfrog331

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well of course their not gonna call it zergtoss. It sounds stupid... And I was joking. They would call it the prozerg. lol jk. I dunno I think if they leave the zerg/protoss race in sc2 they should just call it Hybrid or something. The terrans who tested on it and made them probably wouldnt think of it as a new species and give it a name.