New Race

Discussion in 'StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty' started by Stealth_Reaper, Sep 3, 2003.

1. HunterOriginal

HunterOriginal Member!

BEHIND YOU, No seriously look.
    nonono you idiot... the xel'naga experimented with more races between the times of protoss and zerg, and yes basicly the xel'naga created all the races in that particular galixy... thats why the protoss swore to safeguard the "lesser races" the xel'naga had created, DUH. geez stealth is right you guys dont read...

2. BlackFire-Halo

BlackFire-Halo Member!

Hell (Canada B.C. Eagle bay or Salmon Arm)
    Yea even if they did manage to create a "Hybred" the wouldn't be able to control it.... If you rememeber that the Confederacy (Can't spell worth shit) Tried to control the Zerg but did they succeed? NO they failed miserably.
    They even sent the Zerg to over run a planet so the Protoss would blow it up!
    So if the Terran can't control the zerg they won't be able to control a Hybred or a Zerg and a Protoss.... thus making a Starcraft 2 and maybe 3 :cracking But I would think that the Protoss would of be able to control all the races...but they didnt have a chance due to the fact everyone was afraid of them and started to attack them and team up....like later they al went against the Protoss! So if the Protoss had a chance they could of wiped out the Zerg + the Terran in a certain amount of time.

3. BlackFire-Halo

BlackFire-Halo Member!

Yea and the Terran Building that lift off should have a Defence mechanism or sumthing...
    The Zerg Building should be able to Crawl to a diffent location as well. or the protoss can teleport there building if you place a warp point by using a Probe....I know i have dumb ass ideas but Meh.

4. God Illuvatar

God Illuvatar Member!

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    No those are pretty good ideas actaully. Just think the Zerg one is kinda difficult. But the other two are good. Like for terran, some sort of missile ports on the roof.

5. Stealth_Reaper

Stealth_Reaper Member!

Cat city, ca
    Ty noss nuts. hey, i wasa thinkin, it would b badass (to add to your recent post) like the traps on top of a bunker or some sort of attachment to it. I mean, all around the terran like have to put peeps inside of the bunk while the other races can be lazy asses...anywayz ya. Or, mayb if the zerg can burrow (dont comment on that in a negative way! =Þ) and as for the toss, their damn shields are strong enough, if anything they should like, uh, um...get weaker...but then again..ah wth?

6. Nos_NuTz

Nos_NuTz Member!

Mexico
    lol np, anywayz ima going to kill frigin original hunter he dosent know shit, FIRST, they promised to protect lassy races but they werent all created by Xel-naga u dumb, SEcOND ima gona kill u cuz u dumb = P, and third u the frigin newb here u dont know anything. lol anywayz here r my ideas for new stuff, imagine something like Zealot whit diferent armor and a kiking ass blu ligthy wings that will rock like hell!! lol for zerg i would make like a tentacle unit that atacks very cool, the terran dropships should hav like 3 bombs or something (special abylity 200m 200g) like vultures, we wana hear ur "inteligent no newbie stuff" OriginalHunter, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell us ur idead we really wana hear them ¬.¬ y.a.a.a riiiiiiigth

7. Stealth_Reaper

Stealth_Reaper Member!

Cat city, ca
    haha, u're cool nos nuts, and u're smart 2! lol. Uhh, if anything though, the toss should b weaker, bcause if the lots could fly then like it would b ownage on wheels--i mean wings.

8. HunterOriginal

HunterOriginal Member!

BEHIND YOU, No seriously look.
    lol, how can they get, WEAKER, they're the best exaple of Evolution (not saying i believe that shit)

9. BlackFire-Halo

BlackFire-Halo Member!

yea he has a point...

10. Nos_NuTz

Nos_NuTz Member!

Mexico
    Well no if u think its just a frigin game ^.^, zerg r the best example of evolution they hav everything

11. Pitlord_wc3

Pitlord_wc3 New Member

AZ

actual i was thinking about this qoute and i think that the drop ships should also have something to proctect them in the air so you dont have to send wraiths with them just to make sure they drop the load they carry but send them out alone or more drop shipds with like missle banks and have a number of missle to shot and stuff like that maybe even canons on the side of it to attack ground units and air untis u know that would be something

12. Undead_Zeus

Undead_Zeus New Member

what amazes me is how Terrans captured some protoss species.

13. BlackFire-Halo

BlackFire-Halo Member!

14. Nos_NuTz

Nos_NuTz Member!

Mexico
    LoL well meaby 30 rines vs 1 zealot could capture it or something, i dunno, anywayz i hope zerg dont own in sc 2 like he did in sc vanilla and sc expansion

15. eSc0

eSc0 Member!

i kinda forgot the story but the xel naga did experimented on other species so its possible one of them would be added.
    the xel naga would be a perfect addition to the story because they might return to try to correct the problem they created by destroying the zerg and protoss with the help of the hybrids or just some hybrid units. this will then force both the zerg and protoss to join together for their own survival. the terran would try to stay out of it because they want to see if they can take advantage at the end when all 3 sides are weakened after destructive battles.
    and about a third race it could always be another race from a different galaxy but that would screw up the story since theres already the xel naga as the main threat unless they add an expansion which adds them as having them conquering earth and following the survivors into the already battle torn galaxy/sector where the rest of terrans are. this could then open up a new story for a sc3

i know it sounds like a crazy and extremely thing to do especially to balance it all out but it would make a great story

16. BlackFire-Halo

BlackFire-Halo Member!

I dont have time to read this so......pie

17. BlackFire-Halo

BlackFire-Halo Member!

I hate to say it but I think Fenix is dead.... so if that rumor is true that he come back (even better as a DT)then he's probly gonna be a Zerg or sumthin......
    Its so :(

18. Nos_NuTz

Nos_NuTz Member!

Mexico
    No0o0o0o0o0 fenix its my favorite dude he cant die >_< he just cant >_<!!!! sniff sniff Well never forget ya FeNiX :(

19. Moof-Ader

Moof-Ader Member!

In my room
    i cant wait till this game comes out but i think it would be really cool if there was a new race.

20. Infested.Fenix

Infested.Fenix Member!

In your house
    It would be cool if he came back as zerg. Ironically my name is Infested Fenix