New Race

HunterOriginal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
nonono you idiot... the xel'naga experimented with more races between the times of protoss and zerg, and yes basicly the xel'naga created all the races in that particular galixy... thats why the protoss swore to safeguard the "lesser races" the xel'naga had created, DUH. geez stealth is right you guys dont read...

BlackFire-Halo

Member!
Reaction score
Hell (Canada B.C. Eagle bay or Salmon Arm)
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Mr.Feecof
It's easy to catch a zealot. So what if one can take out two marines, how about 3 marines. lol.

anyways...
I don't think hybrids would be an INVINCIBLE race if the terrans were the ones doing the experiments, or even the Xel'naga.

First you gotta remember the Xel'naga were the ones who created the races. Now we have the crude terrans doing "experiments" on these two races. The terrans don't have the blueprints of either species, or the knowhow of creating either in the first place. They're just messing with an already established base, taking them and trying to create a powerful weapon that can be handled.

Secondly, mixing two species wouldn't create a species as powerful as the sum of the two, but just having the characteristics of the two parent species and if genetically enhanced, the more desirable traits of the two.
For instance, you mix a cat and a bull, you don't get a huge powerful bull that can leap 30 feet and moves around like a cat. It just wouldn't be possible. You could have a huge powerful bull with claws and fangs and such, but not the agility of the cat. Or you could have a tiny bulllike creature with claws, fangs, and horns, that has a powerful little body yet still with alot of agility. You just can't have it all.

Perhaps the Xel'naga created one with purity of form and the other essence cause they couldn't create a single species with both. Maybe the Zerg were wrong in thier thinking they'd be "perfect", maybe they'd just be complete in a sense. Just as you can't have an incredibly agile bull that has the strength, or a very powerful cat that still has great agility. You gotta give up some for the other.
Yea even if they did manage to create a "Hybred" the wouldn't be able to control it.... If you rememeber that the Confederacy (Can't spell worth shit) Tried to control the Zerg but did they succeed? NO they failed miserably.
They even sent the Zerg to over run a planet so the Protoss would blow it up!
So if the Terran can't control the zerg they won't be able to control a Hybred or a Zerg and a Protoss.... thus making a Starcraft 2 and maybe 3 :cracking But I would think that the Protoss would of be able to control all the races...but they didnt have a chance due to the fact everyone was afraid of them and started to attack them and team up....like later they al went against the Protoss! So if the Protoss had a chance they could of wiped out the Zerg + the Terran in a certain amount of time.

BlackFire-Halo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by )Katana(
The new unit should DEFINITELY have units that change from air to ground.

Like robotech but less "transformer"-like.

More like hovercrafts with varying height levels.

Also, more buildings and hero/alternate units. Just for those unhappy mappers with limited material.
Yea and the Terran Building that lift off should have a Defence mechanism or sumthing...
The Zerg Building should be able to Crawl to a diffent location as well. or the protoss can teleport there building if you place a warp point by using a Probe....I know i have dumb ass ideas but Meh.

Stealth_Reaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ty noss nuts. hey, i wasa thinkin, it would b badass (to add to your recent post) like the traps on top of a bunker or some sort of attachment to it. I mean, all around the terran like have to put peeps inside of the bunk while the other races can be lazy asses...anywayz ya. Or, mayb if the zerg can burrow (dont comment on that in a negative way! =Þ) and as for the toss, their damn shields are strong enough, if anything they should like, uh, um...get weaker...but then again..ah wth?

Nos_NuTz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
animebetray.mctekk.com
lol np, anywayz ima going to kill frigin original hunter he dosent know shit, FIRST, they promised to protect lassy races but they werent all created by Xel-naga u dumb, SEcOND ima gona kill u cuz u dumb = P, and third u the frigin newb here u dont know anything. lol anywayz here r my ideas for new stuff, imagine something like Zealot whit diferent armor and a kiking ass blu ligthy wings that will rock like hell!! lol for zerg i would make like a tentacle unit that atacks very cool, the terran dropships should hav like 3 bombs or something (special abylity 200m 200g) like vultures, we wana hear ur "inteligent no newbie stuff" OriginalHunter, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell us ur idead we really wana hear them ¬.¬ y.a.a.a riiiiiiigth

Stealth_Reaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
haha, u're cool nos nuts, and u're smart 2! lol. Uhh, if anything though, the toss should b weaker, bcause if the lots could fly then like it would b ownage on wheels--i mean wings.

HunterOriginal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
lol, how can they get, WEAKER, they're the best exaple of Evolution (not saying i believe that shit)

Pitlord_wc3

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Nos_NuTz
the terran dropships should hav like 3 bombs or something (special abylity 200m 200g) like vultures

actual i was thinking about this qoute and i think that the drop ships should also have something to proctect them in the air so you dont have to send wraiths with them just to make sure they drop the load they carry but send them out alone or more drop shipds with like missle banks and have a number of missle to shot and stuff like that maybe even canons on the side of it to attack ground units and air untis u know that would be something

eSc0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i kinda forgot the story but the xel naga did experimented on other species so its possible one of them would be added.
the xel naga would be a perfect addition to the story because they might return to try to correct the problem they created by destroying the zerg and protoss with the help of the hybrids or just some hybrid units. this will then force both the zerg and protoss to join together for their own survival. the terran would try to stay out of it because they want to see if they can take advantage at the end when all 3 sides are weakened after destructive battles.
and about a third race it could always be another race from a different galaxy but that would screw up the story since theres already the xel naga as the main threat unless they add an expansion which adds them as having them conquering earth and following the survivors into the already battle torn galaxy/sector where the rest of terrans are. this could then open up a new story for a sc3

i know it sounds like a crazy and extremely thing to do especially to balance it all out but it would make a great story

BlackFire-Halo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by HunterOriginal
YES!!! exsactly!! because protoss were given purity of form and the zerg purity of essence!! in fact on one of the zerg levels the overmind makes a comment about how when they and the protoss merged (not that they suceeded,lol :shoot) he said "we shall be.... perfect" BUT the toss are too smart for that :) and regardless of what anyone says the protoss were not a failed creation... after the aeon of strife they found out why the xel'naga realy left, and burdened themselves with restoring their valiant race... And perhaps the xel'naga should have thought before they made a race of parasites into the zerg.... i think it went to their heads, they seam a little power hungry dont you think? ex. INFESTING THE UNIVERSE!!! sounds a little drastic dont it...
play the last level raynor says to kerigan: "rest asured, im ganna be the man who kills you someday... mark my words" so what do you think happens to the great "zerg swarms" when their pressuos Qeen dies!!!?? :shoot see the zerg are evil the protoss arn't. Ex. they made it their goal to watch over the lesser species in their sector--cough---terran---cough er um excuse me my alergies are acting up lol.
figured out protoss are my fav?
hey i hurd a rummer, and i need it clarified... i heard that fenix comes back in scg as a dragoon then masters his energies and becomes a dark templar... someone tell me its true...
I hate to say it but I think Fenix is dead.... so if that rumor is true that he come back (even better as a DT)then he's probly gonna be a Zerg or sumthin......
Its so :(