New Race

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Originally posted by RedI)ragon
Does n e 1 know a releace date for starcraft 2 b cause i wana buy it
Your use of shitty English abbreviations pains me. You suck.

Hell, you didn't even spell release date right, and whats the point in typing 'b cause' instead of because? Moron.....

HunterOriginal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
which would bring up the fact that if the zerg AND toss were mixed it would make a
race almost COMPLETELY unbeatible....
YES!!! exsactly!! because protoss were given purity of form and the zerg purity of essence!! in fact on one of the zerg levels the overmind makes a comment about how when they and the protoss merged (not that they suceeded,lol :shoot) he said "we shall be.... perfect" BUT the toss are too smart for that :) and regardless of what anyone says the protoss were not a failed creation... after the aeon of strife they found out why the xel'naga realy left, and burdened themselves with restoring their valiant race... And perhaps the xel'naga should have thought before they made a race of parasites into the zerg.... i think it went to their heads, they seam a little power hungry dont you think? ex. INFESTING THE UNIVERSE!!! sounds a little drastic dont it...
play the last level raynor says to kerigan: "rest asured, im ganna be the man who kills you someday... mark my words" so what do you think happens to the great "zerg swarms" when their pressuos Qeen dies!!!?? :shoot see the zerg are evil the protoss arn't. Ex. they made it their goal to watch over the lesser species in their sector--cough---terran---cough er um excuse me my alergies are acting up lol.
figured out protoss are my fav?
hey i hurd a rummer, and i need it clarified... i heard that fenix comes back in scg as a dragoon then masters his energies and becomes a dark templar... someone tell me its true...

Stealth_Reaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
where did u find that about fenix?? u have to kill him in one of the levels (forget which one though!!) and i doubt that if a goon dies that they can come bak... But, i'll bet it is possible. Uno mas thing, just because u master u're energies doesn't mean u bcome a dt. If a toss person masters their energy, they become a high templar, not a dt. Dt's were just banished from the protoss tribe or wutever. And plus, dt's can "manipulate the light around them" to become invisible, so there is a small chance that fenix could b able 2 cloak IF and only IF he comes bak...:D

Ok, now that we have the whole "race thing" lez try and think of the units for the Xel'Naga and if the hybrids DO come out (im like 093475987% they will [dont say anything about my percent...lol]) then wut units they will have. Here, ill start.

For the hybrids there should like be an overlord who is also like a pylon. A lord with the blu surround power thing. The Xel'Naga should specialize in air and can like, mutate some peeps, wut wit all the races they've made..:sly

HunterOriginal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
thing is, though someone told me that, and i do think its possible to become a dt, it says "little is know about them" so it is very possible the are almost pure energy :) that'd be pretty cool but i dought it.... I'm almost positive they could re-revive a dragoon because, well they take the corpse right? and then they perserve it in that blue crap, then they implant them into a dragoon... so like wouldn't the corpse still be there? so theoreticly couldnt they bring back fenix again? i sure hope so he was my favorite hero...... screw duke he was a moron.

Mr.Feecof

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It's easy to catch a zealot. So what if one can take out two marines, how about 3 marines. lol.

anyways...
I don't think hybrids would be an INVINCIBLE race if the terrans were the ones doing the experiments, or even the Xel'naga.

First you gotta remember the Xel'naga were the ones who created the races. Now we have the crude terrans doing "experiments" on these two races. The terrans don't have the blueprints of either species, or the knowhow of creating either in the first place. They're just messing with an already established base, taking them and trying to create a powerful weapon that can be handled.

Secondly, mixing two species wouldn't create a species as powerful as the sum of the two, but just having the characteristics of the two parent species and if genetically enhanced, the more desirable traits of the two.
For instance, you mix a cat and a bull, you don't get a huge powerful bull that can leap 30 feet and moves around like a cat. It just wouldn't be possible. You could have a huge powerful bull with claws and fangs and such, but not the agility of the cat. Or you could have a tiny bulllike creature with claws, fangs, and horns, that has a powerful little body yet still with alot of agility. You just can't have it all.

Perhaps the Xel'naga created one with purity of form and the other essence cause they couldn't create a single species with both. Maybe the Zerg were wrong in thier thinking they'd be "perfect", maybe they'd just be complete in a sense. Just as you can't have an incredibly agile bull that has the strength, or a very powerful cat that still has great agility. You gotta give up some for the other.

HunterOriginal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
your speaking in the essence of todays technology though, thats how WE cross things, and secondly did you here me say a specific unit? no! its the basic puritys of the two races that would be combined not their abilities! geez.... and if you did cross a CAT & Bull no you would not get something that can jump 30ft, but... there minds would be crossed and they would have the same instincs of the 2 races, meaning a phycic race like the protoss WOULD passs on their abilities
:p .....all that it would mean is that they would be the perfect race, and they would be able to steer the evolution of the toss mind alowing them to have unimaginible power, thus making them nearly unbeatable...

HunterOriginal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
and i dont think a protoss mind would fit in an overmind controll structure, i mean look at the tiny brains of the zerg units! how would the overmind controll a toss?, secondly, both races were made with the xel'naga's crystalls right? so they both have the same energies right? therefore theoreticly if the two races were crossed, they'd either be near imortality or they'd die within a few seconds of "being born" because the energies (like magnets" are the same so the would negate and/or cancle each other, therefore nuetralizing all mass contained within the "hybrid" bodies
and for the millionth time, THE TERRAN WERE NEVER EXPERIMENTING ON THE PROTOSS!!!< THERE WAS NO MESSAGE LET ALLOWN "PODS" TO SEARCH FOR DROP THE FRIKIN THEORY ALREADY!!!!

Sage

Member!
Reaction score
Website
groups.msn.com
I think Kerrigan is the perfect example of a hybrid here. A psychic Ghost/Zerg.
Now to hell with purity of essence and form... as a Terran she wasn't made with either.
And answering the comments stated earlier...
how would the Overmind control a toss?"
Wasn't Kerrigan able to infest Raszagal-. The DT's Matriarch?
and I don’t think a Protoss mind would fit in an Overmind control structure, I mean look at the tiny brains of the Zerg units!
Before the Overmind's fall at the end of SC at the hand of Tassadar. Wasn't Kerrigan under the Overmind's control? I mean with her psychic mind being the closest thing to the psionic entities of a templar.
If a Protoss mind wouldn't fit in 'an Overmind control structure', for some reason, I don't think it would be because of the larger brain mas in comparison to that of a normal ling. It would be because the Overmind is DEAD befor the end of BW.

HunterOriginal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Wasn't Kerrigan under the Overmind's control?
NO she wasn't if you recall you later find out she was pretending the whole time, she used the protoss to kill the overmind so that she could overthrough "its" rien and take the "broods" for herself, witch she did, then she took Duran (i still dont know were that guy got "duran was working for the zelnaga" thats bullshit) and began to undermind the terran into doing her bidding also... but that dousen't mean some people... saw what she was doing. no ofence or anything but the terran realy do not have any puritys, if you recall it says they all had bizzare mutations when they were lauched from earth (the phycics) so realy i have no problem with a infested terran it the protoss i dont want to see infested.
AND the dt matriarch had been a zerg unit from the begining and no one knew it, she wasn't infested... geez, were do you guys get this stuff?

Stealth_Reaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
srry bout the long wait, but im back for now. wow, we sure have drifted off the topic of a new race....more of a debate over the game now...ah hell, whatever. Since we've drifted off too much I guess that this is the end of the thread, thank yas for the answers.

HunterOriginal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
but... im not done arguing yet... :(

BlackFire-Halo

Member!
Reaction score
Hell (Canada B.C. Eagle bay or Salmon Arm)
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by AdemaLoD
lol he has a point and how did you come up with 'zergtoss' your acting like the guys at blizzard are retards..
Yeah like really do you think that Blizzard are that lazy? Just because there to lazy to make the ground diffrent colours that doesn't mean that there lazy (or dumb enooough lik eour friend here who introduced the idea) call it the Zergtoss :crackin
Like would anyone in the right mind call it that!?! :crackin

Stealth_Reaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
omg, thats it, this is back now. You idiots who just now read threads that have been here for like a week just need 2 stfu. I thought that I had other names you "retards". Maybe if next time you actually took the time to read the whole thing over othere than just reading the beginning...So before you decide to TRY and diss me, try to look at the other info. Damn..besides, i didn't even mean ZERGTOSS!!

Nos_NuTz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
animebetray.mctekk.com
LoL!! im whit u bro! dont listen this peeps, ZeRgToss 4 LiFe! Theyl RoCK!!yay:rollie , lol anywayz xel-naga WONT be on SC2 ^.^, first of all if any new races apear they wont be ones createed by xel-nagas, cuz believeme if they the most inteligent race on all frigin universe they won make same mistake twice and get they ass kiked by they creations again, and xel nagas wont apear cuz WHY THE SHOULD CAME BACK!? what they gona say!?: " oh sup we were walking around the neighbor and we decided to come and say hi" w..t..f?? of course no thats why they wont apear, if a race appears it migth be a totally unknow race, cuz XEL NAGA DIDNT CREATED UNIVERSE for crist sakes, and there must be another folks out there that started from monkeys or something from scratch like us, so dont expect xel-nagas
anywayz i alredy wrote to much so cya arround peep0s