New Race

Stealth_Reaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
There should definitely be a new race in SC 2 bcause if u remember beating bw wit zerg and got the secret message u went around looking at all the cells and found out that the terran were mixing the toss and zerg. It should b like, the zergtoss or something.

senureMiget

Premium Member
Reaction score
wow why dont you try looking at other threads before you make a new one

this has been said many times by many people

they are hybrids not zergtoss

AdemaLoD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.chaoscreationz.net
Originally posted by senureMiget
wow why dont you try looking at other threads before you make a new one

this has been said many times by many people

they are hybrids not zergtoss
lol he has a point and how did you come up with 'zergtoss' your acting like the guys at blizzard are retards..

FakeNameHere

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
or, it would be called prottarish Invaders . i cant use bold, im not good wit VBcode. nightmareish invaders according to the Alpha of SC.

Stealth_Reaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey, now that i think about it, u could try calling them like "hybrids" or the "newborns" i dunno, something along there...it wont have the pazazz that the other races have, but its like them. or like hyborn, or like newbrid.....

Aeris22

Member!
Reaction score
OMG I go away on vacation for a few months and the forums get full of newbies, most people that think there should be a new race mostly whant that cause they cant effectivaly use the others, but I dont think there should be a new race just lots of new units and upgrades

Infested.Fenix

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Uh i dont think anyone read anyother threads...
There will be at least 2 new races, I dont know about the third.....
The races are going to be Xel'Naga and Hybrids, and a few new units (I think scfan mentioned it somewhere but not sure)

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
If you bought starcraft, there should be starcraft book which tells you each race's history. read that, it's pretty interesting.

K

)Katana(

The new unit should DEFINITELY have units that change from air to ground.

Like robotech but less "transformer"-like.

More like hovercrafts with varying height levels.

Also, more buildings and hero/alternate units. Just for those unhappy mappers with limited material.

HunterOriginal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
I have a problem with this whole "hybrid" theory its such crap; im sorry but if you read the history behind the toss and the zerg, the protoss were given purity of FORM, and the zerg were given purity of ESSENCE. if the two races were combined the race would be unfairly powerfull blizzard would NOT put that in their game, second off, it never said the terran were combining toss and zerg, they were experimenting with zerg genetics, im sorry but 1 zealot could waist 2 marriens what makes you think thay could actualy catch a toss to expirment on?
if there is a new race it will more than likely be another creation of the xel'naga, because it never said why they left there homeworld, yes the zerg wiped out all the ones that were HERE, but theres probubly still some there, and if you read the history thingy, it says "they expermented on many races, most of wich were failures..." so there are OTHER races the xel'naga were expermenting on..
if there is a new race I hope it will be a non-humaniod species, i think that would add some more variaty to the game, maybe a race of subteranian ability? the posiblities are endless...

Stealth_Reaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
good points. and to get back on wut katana said, there should be a new UPGRADE rather than unit. like, an upgrade for the liath, like jump jets. sorry, but i dont no the release for sc2, probably i think i read in about 2 years (not sure though!) and yes, i did read the manual sc thing. it was pretty bad ass. its like, all detailed and stuff. and, hunter somewut has a point. a lot can take out marines ezily...which would bring up the fact that if the zerg AND toss were mixed it would make a race almost COMPLETELY unbeatible....