T3h Sorrow

"Best ***s on the forum"
Reaction score

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Locks aren't nerfed at all, really. I'm VERY pleased with the patch when it comes to my lock.

They finally fixed our PvP trinket!

T3h Sorrow

"Best ***s on the forum"
Reaction score
well, when you DoT and fear, the dots break it faster or something i was told, i didnt read the lock section, just mage and rogue

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Not really, they just fixed a few bugs in the display and spell book for locks. Oh, and they took off charm and polymorph on the PvP trinket and added stuns and slows :D Look out rogues!

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Fear now works as a defensive tool rather than an offensive strategy as it was first introduced in the game.

I'm just happy they reduced the amount of honor required for the battleground rewards.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Fear now works as a defensive tool rather than an offensive strategy as it was first introduced in the game.

I'm just happy they reduced the amount of honor required for the battleground rewards.
And thank god for that, I suppose it was a good idea for me to save my 10k honor <3

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Fear is the cheapest thing they could come up with... I got a friend who will fear you till your dead in a duel... cheap as ****in shit.

T3h Sorrow

"Best ***s on the forum"
Reaction score

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Fear is the cheapest thing they could come up with... I got a friend who will fear you till your dead in a duel... cheap as ****in shit.

Three fears and you're immune. Pop a trinket, then wait out the other 9 seconds and you shouldn't die. Unless you're a mage that didn't pop his barrier/mana shield before hand.

TehWave

Member!
Reaction score
Paladin is nerfed, I dont see us being too overpowered? We were balanced. Locks should be overnerfed!

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
How was Maggy nerfed? Less HP?

Far as I know only the adds were nerfed, not maggy himself.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Well i meant the Mag encounter. But yeah, apparently just the guys that hold him in place.

To be honest, the whole encounter is pretty lame. Magtheridon is a huge pit lord and to have most of the fight banking on getting his adds down and the rest being easy mode is just lame. It just doesn't do his character justice.

TehWave

Member!
Reaction score
and the lore is totally crap. Illidan survived and Magtheridon should be dead. I'm not one of the lore-geeks, but I do read it from time to time.

TehWave

Member!
Reaction score
Molten Core would be there, BWL.. Many would still be there. I just wonder Arthas. I hope they make him E X T R E M L Y hard. Black Temple bosses is already goin' down as flies.