New Owner

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Me: So how old are you, what color is your hair, are you a righty or lefty, inny or outty, do you like long walks on the beach, do you like mexican food, do you have rich parents?

Max: Old enough, black, righty, inny, yes, yes, no

My job here is done.

Dark Mistress

Is a nasty little tart...
Reaction score
Me: So how old are you, what color is your hair, are you a righty or lefty, inny or outty, do you like long walks on the beach, do you like mexican food, do you have rich parents?

Max: Old enough, black, righty, inny, yes, yes, no

My job here is done.
That was ghey, lol...

:hop

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score

Max: Well were waiting on a new skin, and were redoing the portal....the asylum is gone and if you dont agree with it, then i suggest you leave. its not up for debate
a more believable dialogue

Tw@

Hello
Reaction score
Way to elevate yourself to make it seem as though you have some importance. No names.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
It's not about being flamed, it's about believing the bull**** the thread stirs up.

Forget about it, she's PMSin over the loss of the Asylum. Her idea of activity is she creates a thread where she 1ups everyone and gets people mad at her, generating the wrong kind of activity. Quite frankly, there are enough ***** boards out there, she can just crash there if she wants a 24/7 Asylum High School girl experience.

As for Cheeze, the fact he has been banned 5 times and hasnt learned his lesson has made me wonder: Why is he still even here?
wow like ur sayin if u dont like it how about U JUST LEAVE CHRIS

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
omg you guys are like totally flaming and trolling each other LoL against the rulz!

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
wtf? where did u come from n? i thought u left
I was here the whole time, I jus leave and appear randomly cuz I'm in school.

Btw it means I'm studying when I'm posting on BF

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
SO hi .