New Owner

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
@jenny: about cheeze, i for the most part (and a few others that will remain nameless) hated cheeze not because of his "I pwn" threads, but because of his total bull**** threads where hes later admited to being fake, or been cought red handed and continued to be a retard about it.

as far as how people view things when they join. Your right, the game sections are fairly dead. But no, new people do not leave just because its dead, 99% of people who go to forums dont even notice if a section is alive or not, its actually very normal for us to get someone who even revives a year+ old thread, why? because they dont pay attention to the last time a post was made, or the date a certain post was made. They leave because of the attitude in the responces they are given.

Max is the new owner. Hes decided the Asylum is gone, and unlike past admins and owners, he seems determined to do things his own way, Which i believe is why you are currently banned. sorry to see you go, but you did it to yourself.

and since im in here talking, im going to say this again:

i have no problem with you max, im actualy wanting to see what you can do to this place (hopefully not killing it off) but i -must- request something here, and my appologies for the way it comes out, but its becoming frustrating:

GOD WILL YOU GIVE US SOME FREGGIN INFORMATION ABOUT WHO YOU ARE?! ITS CREEPY HAVING A NEW OWNER OF HTE FORUM AND NOT KNOWING A THING ABOUT THEM! YOU EVEN CLOSED MY THREAD DEDICATED TO LEARNING BAOUT YOU >.<

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
I had database access for about 6 months. And never used it.

I own you all.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
WHAT THE **** ARE U SERIOUSJENNY IS BANNED SO IS MY BROTHER TRONGAWONGADAMNIT MAX U BASTARD
d

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
hahaha now max made cheese angry!

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
What do you do? How can you afford to spend thousands of dollars on this site? You're obviously not making any ad revenue off it at the moment. Are you planning on it? If not, how is this economically viable for you at all? Do you have a job? How old are you?
k .

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Max seems a bit private. Maybe he likes it that way..meh..I'll be honest I'm curious too.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I just want his AIM so I can annoy him with the little things no one notices. (the admins know)

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Heh, at times like this I wish I kept AIM installed :(.

The Rose Warrior

holder of the crystaline rose
Reaction score
ok i read everything, and all i have to say is from what i have heard and seen, max you are doing an awesome job, and even though i am new this year i have to say that as far as i am concerned any place dedicated to flaming, insulting, etc (the asylum) dieing is not bad and should happen

ChrisH36

Reaction score
well u didnt go in tehre if u didnt wanna get flamed
It's not about being flamed, it's about believing the bull**** the thread stirs up.

DragnSkull said:
@jenny: about cheeze, i for the most part (and a few others that will remain nameless) hated cheeze not because of his "I pwn" threads, but because of his total bull**** threads where hes later admited to being fake, or been cought red handed and continued to be a retard about it.
Forget about it, she's PMSin over the loss of the Asylum. Her idea of activity is she creates a thread where she 1ups everyone and gets people mad at her, generating the wrong kind of activity. Quite frankly, there are enough ***** boards out there, she can just crash there if she wants a 24/7 Asylum High School girl experience.

As for Cheeze, the fact he has been banned 5 times and hasnt learned his lesson has made me wonder: Why is he still even here?