New Owner

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Well, since what pays for it is the ads that member click, that is not entirely correct ;)

But really, stop misjudging him before time.

Misjudge him the true BF way later, mkay?
Hopefully, we wont resort to that for a long time.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
dude i was there i cant remember perfectly what happened i remember his introduction thread and how he hardly ever posted omg
6-6

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
It's like a big part of BF history, lasted for what, one or two years (can't say for sure myself :().

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Btw, where's my VETERANORVM title? :(
All CTs got nuked upon transfer. And your Post count got cut because some sections like BStaff and Asylum couldnt get spared. I only lost 2000 in that switch.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I don't recall asking anything about my post count, thanks though.

For all I care, they should be removed.

LordNevar

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.valhallalegends.com
There ya go, remove post counts and put everyone at the same level, aside from join dates of course.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
You can always just view post counts inside your profile, like how PhrozenKeep does it. The only thing post count does is allows idiots to compare who is active and smarter and who isn't.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
LOL i just saw the funniest thing my friend was talknig to me and im like wow he goes what and i said some cat just got ran over and he looked at it and dropped his bag and ran over to it crying picked it up and ran home ROFL LMFAO

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Alright so this would be the fifth one right?

Skuzzy - ChrisUK - Crooked - Eric - Max

Or did Eric even own it and wasn't Roach in there somewhere? I'm so confused now.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Alright so this would be the fifth one right?

Skuzzy - ChrisUK - Crooked - Eric - Max

Or did Eric even own it and wasn't Roach in there somewhere? I'm so confused now.
I have never owned it. However, you did get that correct. And yes, eric did own it for a short period.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Roach never owned it, he just played a very big part in running it. Those were the owners, but the primary admins would have been Skuzzy, then Cortalos, then Roach. So I can see the confusion.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
So we got Eric with a new name, with new Word Processer'd sentences, but the same bad ideas. Just remove Chit-Chat too since this is a "gaming" oriented forum. It's bad enough one of the two active sections was removed as it is.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Then what of the people who aren't interested in the games we have?

Almost every game forum or specialty forum has a "Chit-Chat" or "General Discussion" board.

If you want a place to be yourself and pwn people for their stupidity, then do it in the Void.

Max

Member!
Reaction score
So we got Eric with a new name, with new Word Processer'd sentences, but the same bad ideas. Just remove Chit-Chat too since this is a "gaming" oriented forum. It's bad enough one of the two active sections was removed as it is.
Sure, the void was active, but it was pure garbage.

I'm sorry, but now that I own the forums, it's a gaming forum, not a some sort of underground battle royal.

If that's what you're looking for, look elsewhere.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
I don't think it is ProXie anymore. Hence the ChrisUK moment.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Sure, the void was active, but it was pure garbage.

I'm sorry, but now that I own the forums, it's a gaming forum, not a some sort of underground battle royal.

If that's what you're looking for, look elsewhere.
So close The Void and re-add the Asylum. A very small percentage of the population now plays games avidly which should be clear since all the gaming sections are dead and have been for months. You aren't accomodating to general sections which I have always seen to be the most busy sections, even on gaming forums. Pretty much every unofficial gaming forum has a section like the Asylum and Chit-Chat, not the Void.

If this is a gaming forum then you should probably work on the gaming sections, not mess with something that works and has worked for a long, long time. You're clearly trying to piss people off by repeating the same mistakes that Eric did, then again it's pretty clear you are Eric or will be another genius like him.

I've never understood our admins ideas of removing sections to improve a dead forum. How about you work on actually getting a member base before ripping out valued, active sections. I'm pretty sure The Asylums glorious existence has little to do with the year+ inactivity in all our gaming sections. Could it be we host played out, dead games (other than WoW)? We've hosted dead games for so long that now whenever we try to host something new nobody comes because we have no member base. My two cents are for a admins priorities is that they should get[/b[ a memberbase before they try to piss of the memberbase.