New, Inventive builds?

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Yes they can, they can pvm in hell just fine, assuming you have the appropriate gear.

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Maybe I got holy bolt confused with something. Phoenix strike is perfect for group and then dragon claw for single monsters, it isn't inefficient.

ArcaneLegend

Member!
Reaction score
IDefy said:
Maybe I got holy bolt confused with something. Phoenix strike is perfect for group and then dragon claw for single monsters, it isn't inefficient.
Holy Bolt is the single-target spell that damages undead and heals allies.

Phoenix Strike deals low damage.

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
Your probably thinking of Fist of Heaven which does lightning damage and holy bolt. Phoenix Strike as your main attack skill is ... well just laughable. Everyone knows kicksin suck at high lvls.

Reaction score
u guys still making builds ifso which realm i wanna help out ima geting bored of the same old ww barb, hammerdin, smiterdin etc

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
Here ya go try this out: Bear Sorc

Skills:
20 into - Warmth, Enchant, Energy Shield, Telekinesis
1 into - Charge Bolt, Lightning, Chain Lightning, Teleport, Fire bolt, Fire ball

Gear:
Beast Zerker, Chains of Honor, Phoenix shield, Shako (umed), Magefist, String of Ears, Gore Riders, Metalgrid, Stone of jordan ring and Bul Kathos ring.

Stats:
Str - enough for gear
Dex - max block of 75%
Life - get it to a comfortable lvl about 100 (this is one of the builds where life isn't as important as mana)
Energy - All the rest

Merc: Act 2 Holy Freeze
Gear: Insight, (a MUST) Gaze, Fortitude

The goal is to cast Energy shield, and have it take the damage instead of life, as you melee as a bear. Use enchant to add to your damage. Call to arms on switch for the B.O.
Only drawbacks are you cant cast spells in bear form, and a insight weapon on merc is a must for the mana regen.

Get as much Faster Attack Rate, Torch, Anni, + skill charms as possible, rest are resist.

Fun build and is kick ass.