New good orc strat

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
A good friend of mine did this for my site, and since Im not yet ready to put the strategy section up, I've decided to post it. He has about 15 different SNs, though some of you may know him as either Washu or Siremus. Here it is:

This strategy works well against all races and all opponent strategies except for a few that are rarely played. This caster strategy is the only one that I have seen that actually works against dryads. YES YOU HEARD RIGHT A CASTER STRAT THAT WORKS AGAINST DRYADS. This strategy is amazing because it you lose very little units and do whopping damage to your opponent. This is because you stun enemies and heal all your units at the same time wile all your guys have blood lust and throw in a Endurance Aura and you have a very fast attacking army.
To do this affectively and fast you have to know how to harass your enemies and tech fast. -Fist send 4 of your peons to the mines

-The 5th peon that you dint send to the mine send him to make an Alter

-Then start to make 3 peons rallied next to the line of peons

-When one peon pops out make him make a Burrow next to your line of peons in mine

-Set your rally point on the mine and wait for your Alter to finish being built

-When that Peon is build set rally to the forest and build a additional 3 peons 4 peons should be building

-Send the peon that is building the Alter to the forest

-Quickly select your Alter and once your Burrow is complete click on whatever hero
(Personally I go with the blade master because of his high damage and his wind walk abilities, also later on you will have major attack speed for all your units and the blade master has the fastest attack speed and he’s melee so you have a balanced team. Far Seer is also a classic harasser because of his wolfs that keep him alive and do extra damage.)
-Then send the peon that was making your Burrow to the woods

-Next chance upgrade your great hall
-Now your hero should be made now find your opponent and HARASS HIM!!!!

( I personally go for the mine collectors it kills some of their gold intake and it takes gold to make new mine workers. I only fight the hero when he is a caster type hero)
(Why harass him you say? Well because then he wont attack you wile you tech so you don’t lose and most high levels tech and are open targets to attack( and its just fun when your playing a newbie that has not made his Hero yet.)
- When your great hall- Then make 2 spirit huts(check that) (This is the part where the variations begin. You can start making witches do boath masteries, do one mastery and make 2 units, its your chose but I usually go with witch mastery and start making 2 witch docs( 2 witch docs because they take the same time to build as the mastery) I go docs because they are the best to creep with because during night time, just lay one of those in a group of them during the night. Also because of healing wards it is almost guaranteed that you don’t lose your hero or any other unit wile creeping so you can go strait to the bigger creeps and level fast.)

-If you are going to go another hero I would do that first before upgrading your great hall because you can creep with that hero and defend if necessary. The resin you can’t do boath because you don’t have the wood. (I personally go with the Taurin Chieftain because he takes a lot of damage, resurrect, wave, INDURENCE AURA… Can you think how fast all your guys attack with lvl 3 Indurence Aura and blood lust its insane.

- Now I go with the classic 2 hero,12 Witch Docs, and 12 Shamans that makes 69 food and just perfect to make a peon to make your expansion ;).

-The rest is your decision let me warn you this is not meant for newbies are almost always doing something and a battle will need your micro management or it will fail badly! (But hay its way better than just watching your units do all the work especially when you can see your opponents face when you beet um ;).

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Nice, but I think the hero would be made earlier. You can use Mirror Image and harass him, that world be better. You can even fool them by making your Mirror Image run away, so they'll think it's the real one... When it fades then hehehehehheheheh.....

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well that is only a mass casters strat.

The reason it works against dryads is because of abolish magic since the dryads will be doing that.

A better way to kill mass dryads is to bring a 2 scroll of protection. Cast 1 have them dispell it cast 2. They will be busy dispelling.

SharpSho0ter.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Um....... i being a noob to orc myself constantly use that strat.. it came to me as common sense tho, i find that using lots of casters is a waiste.. i just get 6 shamans 6 docs and then either wyvrens/taurens. stun the ground with warchief/wards and kill any enemy casters with your bm/taurens. this strategy does work against dyrads seemings your taurens do exceptional damage to the dyrads and vice versa, but the dyrads are not healing. your taurens are