New Diablo book hinting do a D3?

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
If you look on Blizzard's site, they've recently released (or have announced) a new trilogy of books set in the Diablo universe. Do you think this is hinting toward Diablo 3?

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Certainly sounds like the concepts of Heaven and Hell that have been discussed here.

But then again, I never knew the Diablo storyline.*

L

Laharl

I think what he's getting at is that the son might "want revenge over daddy". Happens enough in life itself, why not in the fantasy genre?

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Belial/Azmodon anyone? Hell, it can go in so many directions, though I feel even if it went in a less epic or 'good' direction, it'd still outsell like every other RPG on the market, being Diablo III is more then enough to accomplish that.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
i'd put my money on belial the mantis fear that mofo and said he hated the prime evils...what better chance to take over when they are dead???? anyone getting my driff?

Raptillion

Member!
Reaction score
HAY GUYZ DER ALSO CUMIN OUT WIT A NEW STARKRAFT AND NUE WARKRAFT BOOKZ DOEZ THAT MEAN WC4 AND SC2 LOLOLOL?

No. It doesn't. It's just book, that arn't really even affiliated with Blizzard, other than the universe. They don't oversee the production of the book, and AFAWK, they don't even read over the book to approve/disapprove of it.