Neon Genesis Evangelion: Aftermath

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Chapter I: After the Fire

Shinji suddenly woke up. He did not remember what he dreamt of. He looked around, and saw no one. He got off the floor, and went to the fridge, and took out one of Misato opened beer cans. It was nearly three-quarters full, but he easily drank its remaining contents in one gulp. "God.....what cheapo beer....." Shinji tried to throw the can into the bin, but it hit the side. "Damn....my aim..."
Shinji quickly grabbed his bag, and exited the apartment.
He walked down random streets, not knowing where he was going. Then it rained heavily. Shinji was somewhere he did not know. He found a bench, and sat down. Shinji looked into the grey sky. Thunder could be heard in the distance. "I'll better go to school....." More thunder could be heard i the distance.

He got up, and walked down the street. "Hmm....where am I?" Shinji turned right, and bumped into a cloaked man.
"Ow! Watch where you're.....hey Shinji!"
"Err....who are you?" Shinji massaged the right side of his face.
"Oh god.....it's Toji! REmember me?" Toji handed Shinji an umbrella. SHinji declined the offer.
"No thanks. It's raining heavily, aint it?" Shinji looked into the sky.
Toji looked at Shinji, confused.
"Are you okay? You seem....lost." Shinji was offended by that remark.
"Me? Lost?! God...." Shinji walked off. He turned his back onto his friend. Toji was left there standing in the rain, his arm outstretched.

Meanwhile......

"Are the weapons ready yet?"
"Yes, commander. All five of them are fully operational. They should be fully powered in ten days....."
"What? I need them powered in three days!" Gendo slammed his fist onto the desk.
"Yes sir...."
Gendo turned off the computer screen. "Damn....."

Misato and Ritsuko were sitting in under shelter, somewhere in Toyko-3.
"Hmm...I wonder how this is gonna end?" Misato took out a cigarette. She tried finding a lighter, but to no avail.
"Here...." Ritsuko handed her a lighter.
"Thanks." Misato lit the cigarette. She then changed her mind, and discarded the cigarette into the rain.
"What a waste.....Seems like a nice day." Misato sighed. Ritsuko looked puzzled.
"What do you mean? It's raining like mad."
"You don't get what I mean?"
"No, not really." Ritsuko took out a cigarette.
"It's the end. Hopefully, nothing will happen to us, and we can lead normal lives...."
"I agree. But, the angels may return....."
"Maybe. The dead sea scrolls does not say this, but we should be wary. Just in case. Let's go now."

Chapter II: Revenge

"So..what shall we do now"
"We don't know yet. The Thired Impact must happen within a month."
"Why is that?"
"The project is behind schedule. We will fast track all other plans...."
"So how do we do it? With the Lance gone, how do we start the third Impact?"
"We shall use the EVAs. They're useful now......."
"Yes, indeed.