Neo World War

Ninjastar29

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I am actually gonna write this, but i thought i should plug it up here first. Tell me what ya think!

Prologue

In the year 3039, Germany exiled thousands of Neo-Nazis to the outlying colonial worlds of the Solar System as well as many now-inhabitable as-yet-uncolonized worlds. Soon, others were rounded up and shipped out. Did the United World Government intend this? Of course not! But much to their dismay, the exiles joined together and formed both Neo-Axis and the Neo-Confederacy. To battle them, the Neo-Union and Neo-Allies had to train millions of troops in only a scant six months. Now the Neo World War has begun...

Chapter 1: Boot Camp

Patrick Blaithe sweated through the obstacle course. The climate here in Fort Baltimore was sweltering. And to think, Mars had once been as cold as frozen liquid nitrogen. The weak atmosphere had been rejuvenated by United World Government terraformists. Early scientists had dabbled in terraforming Earth's sister worlds since the 20th Century. But now, it was near perfect. As as a civil war had erupted within the Colonial Sphere, the Human Empire which stretched from Earth all the way to the Oorbus Cloud, had created the Global Allied Front, a unified effort by both the Neo-Allies and Neo-Union to train an army of soldiers capable of withstanding and combating the Neo-AxisConfederacy
assault.

dark-riot

Member!
Reaction score
do the exiles form both the neo-axis and neo-confederacy? and are all the different factions ( neo - axis/confederacy/union/allies) fighting each other?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Story 6/10
Originality 7/10
Style 7/10
Structured 8/10
Spelling/Grammer 7/10
Overall 7.25

For a start, this looks promising. Can't say much more though.