Nefarian down

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
im more after my stormrage chest than anything that i have seen him drop, im still hoping for some better stuff.

Pie

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
so far thats crap loot for how hard he is. grats to them though, hes tough.

Reaction score
Website
www.cold-xero.com
Yea its pretty amazing they have killed him so soon, my guild is currently on him and I have to say hes one tough cookie.

But that loot is rediculous, most people already knew the t2 chest stats suck, but everyone wanted to see the graphics, which are not impressive. But those quest rewards... that off hand is obsured. I cant imagine any caster would ever want that when you can get the Ancient Cornerstone Grimoire so easily. Hopefully he will reveal a better loot table as more people take him down.
Eventually I hope to see the legendary drop that starts the Ashbringer quest, sort of like the eye from Ragnaros.

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com

HellThrone

Member!
Reaction score
damn nice andrew, our guild is still workin on vael, but he hasnt been killed by horde on our server yet. We should be the first.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
HellThrone said:
damn nice andrew, our guild is still workin on vael, but he hasnt been killed by horde on our server yet. We should be the first.
im not in zaku's guild, but my guild should kill nefarian.. cant give an exact time frame, im really hoping this week but it might reset. we dont want exodia to beat us.

KOLOSSAL

Hi Friends
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Glad to see someone took the time to actually check out the site. The hunter was new to Inq and no one else needed the axe. However I don't see why that makes him a noob. It is a good hunter weapon.

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Were on Nefarian, but it's going to be a very long and fun fight it seems. :)

A Team ~ Stonemaul