Need stratagies for money maps terran

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
If the enemy is toss or zerg go masses of marines and medics. If he is toss add heavy tank support and vultures later. If the enemy is terran go fast vultures with mines and then move on to massing tanks and golliaths. Im not an expert on money maps but the basics are just keep pumping units.

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Just remember this for money maps. It will only have one entrance (usually) and u need to defend that very carefully. Taking control of the middle island will also give you a major tactical advantage (very good place to launch attcks from)

Original Raccoon

Premium Member
Reaction score
Tactical? Money Maps? Never thought I would hear those two phrases in the same post... :D

Selecter

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
or try this if you want nuke the enemy side to side (if it is fastest)
to do a hole then try to drop on him or drop a nuker on him minerals surely the nuke on the side will make a hole in his defence and a backdoor is opened =P

Tiger_shark

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
fast vulture with both ion thruster + spider mine upgrade...run into the guy's base...lure a marine or zealot if they're terran of toss. Go to their workers, lay spidermines!!!If done correctly, zealot or marine will follow your vulture and will set off spider mine killing all of thier workers. If they are zerg, the spider mine will attack the larva, and since the larva is close to hatchery and drones....KABOOM!!!

This only works if your opponent doesn't have any defense...i.e. sunkens, photons....

Oh yeah, if they don't follow you, just attack the probes with vulture...they kill workers very fast

GL HF