Need orc help plz

havocidal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
havocidal.now.nu
hahah... sometimes due to last resort... i see the guy being really noob and uncooperative... i just piss him off hoping that he will quit... better that i handle 2 army... than let some noob control the army...

CertS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
played mass rt on roc nothing but idiotic newbs who think that its solo and never once talk to me until his base is under seige.Now as for taurens being slow? thats why the heros called the tauren cheiftan endurance aura makes them run ubleievably fast.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Run? C'mon, Cert, the TC's Agility is 23 at level 10, and the BM has 23 Agility at level 1, and it's not very fast then. Get real.

EarthSiege

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well actually, the TC is very fast with lev 3 enduarce, look at his legs when they go soo fast its like ___________.

Tc is good with tauren cause it beefs up their speed and attk.

Electroduende9

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by x42bn6
Run? C'mon, Cert, the TC's Agility is 23 at level 10, and the BM has 23 Agility at level 1, and it's not very fast then. Get real.
you do know that agility only affects attack speed, not movement speed right?... and at lvl 10 hell have lvl 3 endurance aura so hell be moving a lot faster than you think

havocidal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
havocidal.now.nu
heh actually the truth is the tc aint that slow... he is abt the speed of a grunt... it is his collision size that makes it look clumsy which is all psychological... and to add on the animation of the way a tc walks... a grunt is at the speed of 270 if im not wrong... and almost all orc units are that speed... including spellcasters n HH...

his collision size is huge... so he cannot squeeze through tiny corners unlike the blademaster... and it is always a danger to build your buildings way too close... when u teleport ur chieften... he is stuck... really hate demolishing my own burrows... :(

Warg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by havocidal
hahah... sometimes due to last resort... i see the guy being really noob and uncooperative... i just piss him off hoping that he will quit... better that i handle 2 army... than let some noob control the army...
Actually if u try to piss of the newb hes likely to

A:Destroy his base
B: Attack you
c:not leave

EarthSiege

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah cause somtimes about 20 minutes into a game my teamate has 1 griff avairy and no other units and I say 'LEAVE OU ARE MAKING US LOSE" but he doesnt quit. B net should make it so u can have enuff votes to eject ur teamate out of the game

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
that would be awsome but i doubt they would ever make it. voteing would be kinda complicated during gameplay but i think it would make more sense to boot then have them stay. u cant boot people in custom game you should be able to in others.

havocidal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
havocidal.now.nu
hmm but frm the noobs i have encontered... most of em are sore losers or quitters... a little setback happens n they quit... with that in mind... itx usually quite ez to make them leave...