Need Help

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Right now I'm working on that Blizz sorc tut from Newbie, and um...I'm having problems getting the low lvls so that I can get rushed...I'm to the point where I'm trying to get to lvl 24 to get ancients, but my problem is mana. Is there any kind of gear that I need at this point to help out my little problem? I mean...it only takes like 10 glacial spikes to wear me out. I can't even do a trist run on my own. I have a little bit of trading materials to get me started...but I don't really want to trade them for low-end sorc gear...kinda hoping to get a lidless or shako out of the stuff that I have (I think I have enough to get a shako...not sure how hard it is to get that stuff on ladder)

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
dual manalds n magefist
otherwise use pot :p

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
I'm using 1 manalds at the time...I thought that would help improve a lot but all it did was piss me off further =\

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Mana potions is all I use lol..

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Yeah...I might try to get me some. I just don't know what would be a good trade for what I have...anything I have would probably be overkill =\ I like to think so anyway :D Defy has seen what I have...I'll ask him what I should give for it.