Need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glovek77

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
DOes any1 know or remember SoxAndFur? He left BF i think and I need to know his AIM or new name on BF(if he has one). He used to be a mod here and is my friend, but haven't been able 2 contact him. Can some1 help?

KillerMe

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.alm.web1000.com
Glad to be of service. If you posted this in utilities you probably would've gotten a faster response (because that's where he posted most). I'm not gonna move it because you already found him.

Magikarp

Reaction score
Wasnt Archn the guy who leaked Mario Adventure Bound II and said he created all of this stuff that he didnt create?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Yes he was.

This thread no longer needs anything.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Also, i'd just like to add that i have never seen this Archn fella moderating in SC forums. Has anyone else?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Good point, didn't read the first post well :p

He probably said in some of the other forums he went for that he modded, but he didn't.

And now that the Utilities sections are gone, let's all hope the forum will get better :)

Magikarp

Reaction score
I think Archn was also the guy who created/released/stole that annoying freeze hack.. a lot of my UMS games have been ruined because of that a$$ =/.

Glovek77

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
He made a hack to unprotect maps and thats all I know and hes my friend...sorry to hear that rygon but I have no idea about it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.