~Need help with d2 loader PLZ~

karupt

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have 1.10 patch already installed. When i try to go on bnet with d2loader, it says: Unable to identify application version. How can i fix this? Someone plz help me

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
Weird...

*Make sure to update your D2 to 1.10 BEFORE installing loader
*Remember to copy the 2 required files from your D2X-CD into your D2-Folder
-D2xMusic.mpq
-D2xVideo.mpq
*Make sure your AnitVir programs don't fuxor with your exe files (It contains a harmless trojan, that's why ;)
*Download the loader from our stickies

Helped?

CorruptedDusty

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Karupt ive heard of your problem ok so youve got d2loader in your diablo2 files well make a shortcut from that to your desktop and it should work.

bigginz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
This same thing happened to my friend, all he had to do to fix it was install d2 then start it up once normally then install loader and mpq files into d2 folder and it worked fine :)

Stryder

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Reinstall the game, n mak sure u aint using a d2refiller to refill ur cd key, unless u kno its a valid cd key.

bigginz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ya are you using a cd-key you just got from some website or did u buy the game? You may have a bad key which will not let u play on d2. Onlyers refiller will let you put in any key, unlike installing normally.

karupt

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
No, im sure my cd key works. I actually played d2. The next day, it says D2 cannot verify cd, so then im trying to use loader. Is there a way I can make an image drive so i can load d2 from the harddrive?