Need Good Terran Replays

Erazor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.sector-19.com
Hey, anyone know where I can get some good terran replays or if anyone could send me some. I'm avg zerg player looking for new race to test out. Thx!

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
Go to www.sclegacy.com and download some replays of Slayers_`Boxer`. His Terran is unbelievable.

One of the coolest games I've seen of his was against Carriers on Lost Temple: Even though he lost, his strategy was very well done. As his base got hammered by Carriers, he started pumping out Medics. The Medics blinded the Observers around the Carriers and he sent in Wraiths to finish them.

Erazor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.sector-19.com
Replays....

I got 2 from sc legacy w/ boxer... each time he got whooped bad. The first replay the other guy did way better... 2nd he just noobed... Got one of TheMarine.... Only thing special I saw in that one was he had tanks popin out in 4mins... I guess I have to get some more replays of them from a different place... Anyone know more places to get good replays?

Erazor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.sector-19.com
The Best Replay Site Ever!

SC Gosu Replays - http://www.gosureplays.narod.ru/starcraft/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9 different players. Lots of AWSOME eyeball popin out replays. Only thing must use babel fish to translate the russian to english.
Player List:
Grrrr...
TheMarine
ChRh
SlayerS_'BoxeR'
sVEN@aBs
H.O.T Forever
Asmodey
GARIMTO
YellOw

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Grrr is protoss, HOT is zerg, sVEN isn't a progamer, ashmodey is protoss, garimto is protoss and yellow is zerg. He asked for terran replays.

Erazor: boxer is currently known as the best player in the world, dont make an idiot out of urself by saying ur better.

RedMage

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I could own marine, lol. I wish. Anyone know why for some reason netscape won't download .rep files properly? it comes up with a bunch of garbled junk. Like this.. ‰Bђ%ЪАЙМТЂ–ZA+5 L_pџVђ . I just tried internet explorer, and when i click "Save file" it only downloads like 1/3rd of the file and says done, so the file is incomplete and wont load. When i click Open file it downloads the whole thing. if i click cancel at that point and then click the download link again, it dl's fine. anyone had these problems before?

Erazor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.sector-19.com
I never said i was better...

Originally posted by AKA-47
Erazor: boxer is currently known as the best player in the world, dont make an idiot out of urself by saying ur better.
I never said i was better... I wasnt the one who owned him... And red ever try Mozilla?

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Just because he is the best player in the world doesn't mean he never loses.

TaZeR

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by RedMage
I could own marine, lol. I wish. Anyone know why for some reason netscape won't download .rep files properly? it comes up with a bunch of garbled junk. Like this.. ‰Bђ%ЪАЙМТЂ–ZA+5 L_pџVђ . I just tried internet explorer, and when i click "Save file" it only downloads like 1/3rd of the file and says done, so the file is incomplete and wont load. When i click Open file it downloads the whole thing. if i click cancel at that point and then click the download link again, it dl's fine. anyone had these problems before?
I have that problem too. You can download the files by right clicking on the link and select "Save Link Tarket As". Works for me.

Tiger_shark

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
omg..ppl...u download replays into ur replay directory in starcraft or broodwar...then u start the game....single player...load replay..and browse for it!!!.....btw.... SlayerS_`boxer` is god!!