Need a replay

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Perferably an audio of lv 30 + Ne vs orc and the NE winning I need to mirror this paulting is bs.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
ill get u one tonight theroy. it will be in the replay section under top replays

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Hey Theory, Blizzard stated that at the average to below average level Orc has an advangtage over orc palyers. but top players Ne has an advantage over ORc.

So are u below average?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
also, it was stated that NE has a large advantage early game, orc has an advantage mid game and NE once again has a large advantage late game

Zaku

Reaction score
Here you go for some tips on NE vs ORC in solo. Yes, this is me playing solo. Fuxxors. Good watch for some pointers. ^__^

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Pan
also, it was stated that NE has a large advantage early game, orc has an advantage mid game and NE once again has a large advantage late game
Early game dosen't help but creep you can't rush orc and their overpowerd burrows.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Pan
Heh I have always rushed orc, maybe thats why I suck. I play them wrong.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by nevergoingback
The files to big to attach, but you'll love this one theroy.

wrathofbey

NICE!! That was possibly the best replay I ever watched. I didn't realize that treants can be used as an army in place of hunts and only take 100% seige that pwnt. Because of that replay I'm using keep on orc =). The orc players wont leave a grunt behind to die when lv 1 entangle lasts so long on non hero's

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
yeah i overlooked the tol armour upgrade alot untill i saw that. i thought u would enjoy that one.