Need a CD Crack for Diablo 1

TeZ

Reaction score
Website
clanfreeforever.tripod.com
Hey, I Have the Game, Diablo. it works on only onwe of my computers the cd always screws up in my computer, does anyone knw where i can get a no cd crack for diablo? i know there all over kazaa but i dont have Kazaa... so if its not too much trouble adn you guys dont know where you cna get one, can you get one off kazaa put it on your sites adn give me the link to that

Kuolema

Member!
Reaction score
I don't think that that even exists.
If you got a burning CD-Rom, try to burn it. Your problems may be because of a scratchy CD.
Or just buy the game! Shouldn't pay much, since its VEEERY old game.

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
1st dont dwnload any no cd cracks from kazaa ... most of them are trojaned and will get your computer haked

2nd search for a no cd crack on www.gamecopyworld.com ... they ahve no cd cracks for most games

TeZ

Reaction score
Website
clanfreeforever.tripod.com
Alright guys, Thanks, Adn Yea i know That most of kazaa aer trojaned, But Not all.... Umm and then, MY computer doesnt hav ea burner my dads yes.... Btu it does the same thing, I have a few CD's burnt of diablo none of them work and there not all scratched

Kuolema

Member!
Reaction score
You might have some file missing.

And does it work on Single Player?
It doesn't work for multiplayer, for me, because it can't detect my connection. [Well, what can you except from a 8-10 years old game]

Induhvidual_1

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
diablo 1, cdkeys existed back then, my burned diablo 1 works on b.net with out cdkey!!! the guy that burned it for me told me diablo 1 did not have a cdkey