NE~Why go mass Hippographriders and not go mass achers

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
PPl going hipporiders will probably win against most dumb players. They will get kicked vs undead......gargs/crypt fiends & melee units....one or the other. Against a undead newb...NE will kick him.

I prefer Mountain giants, Archers, hppos, DOTW and DOTC.If I have an undead ally (not possible, since my friends rarely play), I'll let them build gargs (maybe they won't, coz they play for themselves).

Shizo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok reasons why ddn2002 is more of a moron than i thought:
1) no one that ever plays undead masses total gargs, they suck against anything on the ground shooting up at them, i.e. rifleman, sorcs, archers, dryads, stuff like that, gargs are only used as AA defense and scout tools against expos to kill workers...THATS IT
2) STOP SAYING DOTW, there is no such unit!

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
*sniggers* Oh man.....

But Shizo, you could've guessed he wanted Talons.

Ddn2002: abr: DotT. Just because it comes from the Ancient of Wind.....

ShadowStealer87

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
know what annoys me is when my balls get stuck in my zipper. You are totally right Shizo Gargs suck against anything shooting up at them. I think they actually suck against everything. But thats my opinion disregard it if u want.

Xiode

Member!
Reaction score
LoL, my balls arent that saggy man...although my dick gets stuck every one in a while :p......
Anyways, back on subject, hippos can be good, but I dont like them anymore (as you can tell, i lost intrest in things fast).
Now my favorite unit is DotT....i would post some good war stories....but im kinda outa time :)

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeha thats what edit is for youve double posted all the time even triple posting jeez. Btw, I don't like hippo ryders at all. Chims are like 2 hippo riders against ground. So let's do some comparisons... 4 Chims + 5 DoTT= 30 Food. The Same as 7 1/2 hippo riders. So the chims are like 2 hippo riders, making them more effective against ground, and the DoTT faerie fire and are very effective against air so you get more of both compared to the hippo riders. They are the same as wind riders in food, but not even close to as effective.

Xiode

Member!
Reaction score
That's why a good strategy is chims + DotT, but that's old news man, people been doing that for a while.