NE~What's Better Dryads or Archers?

Whats the better massed unit Dryad or Archers?

• Dryads

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • Archers

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters

Xiode

Member!
Reaction score
Well, heres what i do.....
fully upgrade the middle part of the tech tree (the part that upgrades dryads, bears, chims, etc...)
Then, all ya have to do is mix in bears, dryads, and dragons, and you got the perfect anti caster army, and its also not bad for aa either....it just lacks a little against melee tanks such as taurens, if they have a lot.

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Homy, no one cares about the names of armor upgrades. Just say 2/2, 1/1 and the like, we all know what your saying.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Say stuff like 2/1 Hunts and we'll know vaguely ya mean (Improved/Advanced) Strength of the Moon and (Improved/Advanced) Moon Armor.

vxxzy

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
it is my proffesional opinion that dryads a much beter than archers especially with huntresses in front unless you are dealing with massive air.. the screw dryads then got to archers cuase dryads suck with air.. but overall dryads rule

Aquiyutiluded

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
we can also start calling the strength of the moon and moon armor upgrades "cheap" or "useless" since it only effects 4 units, of which aren't very effective compared to all the other units.

Siphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
slashdot.org
Dryads are definetly better than archers in most situations. If you don't target with Dryads they're deadly because of slow poison, and spell immunity is so uber gay. If you can micro well Dryads > Archers any day although you can obtain more Archers than Dryads due to food limit.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I'd use both. Archers do insane damage while Dryads make fodder for them. Plus, Archers pwn other enemy spellcasters as an added bonus, as if Dryads weren't enough.

Xiode

Member!
Reaction score
I'd rather go DotT and dryads, for aa and frarie/slow/psn. Also, if you wanted to have anti spellcasters, go fraries.

Psycho_Path

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
In roc, archers all the way. In tft i'd go with archers still. Archers are cheap, come out early, & deal a nice amount of damage. Art, the problem with goin dott & dry, is they're both unarmored = raped by siege. Anyways a mix of dry/archers/faeries is always a good strat. add a few mgs & faerie dragons & ur set (problem here is the expense of all this)

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
anyone that said archer know's what there talking about and those who said dryads i hate to see your rerord's lol

Xiode

Member!
Reaction score
I don't think mine is all that bad, I'd like to see yours.
Anyways, thats why you turn the DotT into crows, so that seige can hit them. Also, they shouldnt take any damage at all if you play your cards right and get some meat shields like a mg or 2. The best thing about DotT, is they cost virtually nothing, take little food, have good ablities, are aa, AND they dont take long to make. I've had games where I've had 2 heros and 35+ crows.