• Dryad

Votes: 16 26.2%

• Total voters

Reduio

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
archers and hunts are the best together, since they share the same upgrades. though u should add a couple or the other units in there to support. Dryads to ambolish magic, Claws for tanks, wind for magic support. Chim for siege.. i dont know y everyone does a mass of ONE unit
if the enemy is good enough and scouts u, he would find the counter and u would die.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Originally posted by ProdigiousLucidOsprey
ok unless you havent noticed hippos riders are the worst units from ne
-they cost twice as much food (archer and hippo)
-they do half as much damage as hippos alone
-if you try to mass them it leaves your hero unprotected

my strat for might elf is to mix it up
you cant just mass 1 unit or you will be owned by any player above lvl 10.
i voted for chymeras though just because i like them the best and use em a lot
u said that it leaves hero unprotected...isnt that a bit hypocritical because u use chims right? hippo riders with unmounted hippos destroy all units cuz if they go air to counteract your riders your unmounted hippos destroy them. about the hero thing, go potm and keeper cuz the potm has shadowmeld so if ur in a battle, turn invisible and let ur riders take them out. keeper is just there for entangle so they dont get close. you also said that they cost more food and money LIE!!!! they cost less and use less food and are available on tier 2. i do agree tho on using hunts with archers early and slowly get them some rides. HYPOCRITE

:fencing

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
In my opinion, really, the NE doesn't have a really crappy unit. Have you seen 3 heroes blown away? Hero-oriented strats' nightmares.

Xiode

Member!
Reaction score
I would defenately have to say that dryads are my primary unit.
My runners up/secondary units are bears/DotT's, and in TFT some dragons too.

Drizzt

Reaction score
umm...i mass moon wells. no really, i was lvl 1 got matched agaist a lvl 7 and beat him with 2 heroes and moon wells. get an arse load of them and keep healing...with a lvl 9 DH and a lvl 7 PoTM that is devistating and it defends a rush cause u can keep raising hero, kills all ground units that are small if u put enough points into immolation and wtih metamorphasis...yeah...and starfall=kills all air and little units and if your heroes can do all this and don't die...very good...also this makes towers worthless...mmmm moonwells

Xiode

Member!
Reaction score
Mass moon wells......
That would be good, except for the fact that they cant move, which kinda makes it obsolete.

blink_penguin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
GO TEH HUNTRESSES!!
All the Nightelf coolness wrapped up in a nice cat chaped package! Wipe out all their melee! Then they get knights! Then you die! <shudders as bad memories come back>

Xiode

Member!
Reaction score
Hunts are good for early in the game, but should never be considered late game unless for the upgraded bouncing glaive, or for meat shields. They cost way too much, and are highly over-rated.

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i cheat so i just use my hero? that would have to be one hell of a cheat!

archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers archers

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
archers own but only when used to their full potential and thats when combined with hippos then you really own.
Hippos own in every single way.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I always bet on ground units,so ..Huntress.Because my 2nd race are NE i made a game NEvsNE with my undead friend.I made 6-7 ,chimaeras,sevral hunt,bears.He made~30 huntress.He attacked my base and i sent all vs his hunts.He brought only several talons
but while my chims were still alive i attacked all his hunts.I lost.although chims are deadly weapon vs huntress,because of the multiple attack of hunts, i was defeated.

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i dont see how u were defeated the chims could easily tke out the hunts and then attack his base chims r great on buildings acting like siege. He had no aa so i dont get how you lost.

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dryads r good especially with their anti magic and also its good to have a few mele units to guard them. Their not that good when massed.