NE~towwr rush by orc rapes ne

warcrafthacker

Member!
Reaction score
Website
tpc-1.cjb.net
towwr rush by orc rapes ne

man ne r ****ed vs orc u can tower rush nes if they tech or u can tech asap and defend against a rush with burrows man i love being orc :)

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
Tower rush rapes any race if it's done well. It's about the un-expected that makes it work.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
people do it so often nowadays it kind of expected in different maps. it does work sometimes but usually ppl are too cautious about tower rush. that tower rush is gay anways. i especially hate it when ppl tower rush when its a 2v3 game and the tower rusher is the 3. i dont understand that. do ppl know what a gg is.

AzNsUpA-Boi

Premium Member
Reaction score
ummm intel-zero its called a twoer rush they don't have ballistas at the very beginning by the time you get to it the orc would have several towers in ur base shootin arrows at your buildings... and he would keep building till his teamates destroy or his towers destroy then ur ****ed

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
Tower rush isn't great.... esspecially if you are playing on a team of 2 or more. Say you tower rush... that means you are putting all of your economy into the towers, resulting in you having either, no units at all, or very few units. So I have my team mates go attack your base. We know you don't have a lot of funding to build defense in your own base because you're using your defense in my base. So they go slaughter you... it's now a 2v3 game... I Build ballistae in the mean time... and my partners build catapults. Game over... it's a 2v3 game me and my one or two partners vs. your two or one team mate.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Thats the thing, in team game only a newb tower rushes by himself. Instead they eaach hit a seperate opponent. The basics. You each cripple an opponent. That is the most basic, yet you can't get past the fact that only one would tower rush. When i rush, i always have base defense. It takes a couple seconds longer, but no one challenges me.

Spazz727

Member!
Reaction score
Well on the subject it is ok against ne especially if they tech, but more importantly ne are most vulnerable to it they any other race.

The best way to prevent it is to gather wood a little outside yur base dont hide all the wisps behind yur goldmine.

And u cant get balistae until u have a toa/toe so it wouldnt really do good unless u have a damn slow tower rusher.

Decontain

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Actually a tower rush has only worked once on me... we were havin a 3v3 match, and I was annoying the opponent with KOTG... killing off lots of thing, a very successfull hero annoying mission... then I run back to my base, which was perfect game for me... then suddenly I see towers... I think, hehe, I just build 2 ballistas... then I do so... attack the towers... then suddenly the other 2 on the other team attacks me... I barely hold of the attack, but the towers go deeper into my base... I yell for my team mates to help me,... but guess what, THEY ARE CREEPING, and wont come to help me... so a tower rush alone is ez, but when theres someone else attacking you and they are getting towers deeper and deeper into ur base, ur screwed

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Try this. Tower Rush next to your base, and when they attack, destroy the force (but make sure they take a lot of damage from the towers), defend and then make another tower rush a little further away. It's amazing how many rely so much on the mini-map. They shouldn't anticipate another rush closer. I did it like so many times and pissed them.

Aeris22

Member!
Reaction score
one idea is to put random tower sets in the field around the map to track enemy movement and slow down forces for you to build more and your ally;s to move in around them

Aeris22

Member!
Reaction score
the ne tower is great for this since it can move, but thats about all its good for

Zaku

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by cloud070
the ne tower is great for this since it can move, but thats about all its good for
i would not call it a tower, more like a tree that throws rocks!

ShadowStealer87

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
first off ballistae is spelled with two L's. then i wanted to repeat myself i have said this b4 on another post. uproot AOW keep wisps on him to heal and have him attack towers while hero gets rdy and when he's rdy preferably DH attack the rest of the tower re-root your AOW and go own his A$$.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShadowStealer
first off ballistae is spelled with two L's. then i wanted to repeat myself i have said this b4 on another post. uproot AOW keep wisps on him to heal and have him attack towers while hero gets rdy and when he's rdy preferably DH attack the rest of the tower re-root your AOW and go own his A$$.
First up, this is old. Next, I'd rather stick the Ancient down to pump out units. Archers train quite fast, y'know.

Shizo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
shadow, stop reviving dead topics, there is no point in doing so, and yes x42 ancient pump out archers, but the ancient itself can uproot, eat a few trees, attack, eat a few more and maybe kill a few units while doing so...they arent called ballistae, they are now glaive throwers.

Shizo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well, in solo rush matches, would you want to use your micro skills to heal your units as you see fit?

for example, if my hero is almost dead, i wouldnt want the moon wells to not be able to replenish due to auto using already wasting the mana.