NE~Starfall

Vinny04

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
its awsome when i get 2 other NE team mates im happy and i wanna go for a quardrouple starfall.

Vinny04

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hell yea! and i sure cant wait too hopefully ill have the chance and if i do ill tell ya

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
That's overkill.....

EDIT: That's double post.
Man, those notices are annoying for that. Could have sworn I only did it once.....

Anyway, back on topic,

But then having 4 NE people on one team can be bad for it. NE isn't suited for the hell all out type of combat. But massive Starfall, I haven't tried yet.

M3_feelin_0wn3d

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
starfall is good u cant say no against that ;) but its easily countered.blizzard even said that the 2 best heros are the tc and mk. dh cant wint of 1 of them and others cant either.
but if u are in a 2+ game u have 1 person doing melee to hold of stunning/sleeping units so that potm can continue the starfall
then it ownz big! with a combo of tranquility its real good and + invurnable potion u are tha man! ow sorry woman ;P

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I think the 2 best are DH and MK. I think TC for its skills. Maybe they hated Starfall or something.

But with the emmision of caster usefulness in 1.06, maybe we'll see more.

Xiode

Member!
Reaction score
Well, x42bn6, those r good hero's and all, but you only included melee. There are some awsome caster heros, such as the FS, or the SH, the Blood Mage, or even the Warden. It all depends on what units you pick. The best combination is either 1 melee hero, 1 caster hero, or 2 caster heros, because if they are both melee, they will often die quick because enemies will focus fire on them....that way, if you have 1 melee 1 caster, then at least you will still have 1 hero left.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
See, 2 Meele heros can be a killer, I mean look at UD with the duel aura. those are 2 meele heros. A warden and DH make a killer combo. those two are both agility heros and their ultiamtes are both really good. they are both fast have good attack and spells that can take out a hero quick/

Xiode

Member!
Reaction score
Yea, but still, personally, I dont favor 2 melee heros, i'd rather have a Warden and a DH like you said, the Warden hacking away from long distance with his spells.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Art_Of_War
Well, x42bn6, those r good hero's and all, but you only included melee. There are some awsome caster heros, such as the FS, or the SH, the Blood Mage, or even the Warden. It all depends on what units you pick. The best combination is either 1 melee hero, 1 caster hero, or 2 caster heros, because if they are both melee, they will often die quick because enemies will focus fire on them....that way, if you have 1 melee 1 caster, then at least you will still have 1 hero left.
Well, ya see, I posted way before TFT came out.

And it's not that I have anything against Ranged heroes. I like the FS yes, a fast SCing hero, and the Lich, the most intelligent of 'em all.

Shizo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well damn x42, spellcasting isnt that hard of a word to type, and it isnt that long either, also not being a well known abbreviation for some people(me included) *sighs** im such a dumbass....

and which hero would you like to use as a fast SCing(hehe) hero?

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Pan don't know it either when I did say that, don't worry. I mean, Archmage isn't too hard and most of us abbreviate this to Arch.

The fastest 'SCing' (shaddup) hero is the FS, I'm guessing, and has decent starting spells to attack, harrass and scout. Though the ultimate sucks.